Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu

Discus and support Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Watching a movie on hulu, console just turned itself off. When turning back on went through a full reboot. No error code or warning that it was about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Braggolach, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu

Watching a movie on hulu, console just turned itself off. When turning back on went through a full reboot.

No error code or warning that it was about to happen (slowness, lag, buffering)

submitted by /u/Braggolach
    [link] [comments]

/u/Braggolach, Aug 25, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Randomly Disconnected.

I sometimes get randomly disconnected while watching Hulu. It just happens.
  3. shadowkiller552 Win User

disconnects frequently, NAT type

I tried to watch a tv show on hulu and i got disconnected while finding a show and after watching the show for 2 minutes, are there any ports for hulu and netflix?
  4. Realmreaver73 Win User

DEFIANCE series

I just watch it for free on hulu
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

xbox live down... whats new!

Weird, Ive been on Xbox Live all night just chilling watching Hulu and Fios.
  6. ChristopheDeppe Win User

hulu plus

I get the same problem once in a while. The worst problem is still the stutter when I watch Hulu...
Thema:

Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu

1. Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu - Similar Threads - shutdown itself while

2. Xbox Auto Shutdown? 01-15-20 5:35p

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Auto Shutdown? 01-15-20 5:35p: Need some help and hopefully this can be seen by a support/technical staff member. In the middle of playing Halo2 with the improved graphics and my Xbox just randomly shuts down? I noticed some...
  3. Full shutdown option on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full shutdown option on Xbox one?: What is the full shutdown option on the Xbox one is it like power cycle or just shutting down the console fully? c47f523c-f35b-4966-b734-06a5f184c70b
  4. Power Down USB devices on Full Shutdown?

in XboX Insiders
    Power Down USB devices on Full Shutdown?: Hi all. Just wondering if there is a possible feature/setting to power down USB devices during a full shut down or even during sleep mode? I just recently got a Astro A40 and Mix Amp Pro....
  5. When finished installing games... shutdown.

in XboX Insiders
    When finished installing games... shutdown.: Kindly allow me the option to let Xbox finish installing games overnight before shutting down. Or don't count installations as an idle function. submitted by /u/Kaosism [link] [comments]
  6. When finish installing games... shutdown.

in XboX Insiders
    When finish installing games... shutdown.: Kindly allow me the option to let Xbox finish installing games overnight before shutting down. Or don't count installations as an idle function. submitted by /u/Kaosism [link] [comments]
  7. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...: It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide...
  8. Full Shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full Shutdown: Please add the "Full shutdown" option into the "Power mode" menu so that it can be chosen as the default method of turning off the Xbox. [img] I believe the "Energy-saving" mode is more like a...
  9. After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.: After update "OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)" Xbox One X does not recognize (does not turn on) the Kinect sensor after a full shutdown and power...
  10. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...