Xbox Just Turned off?

Discus and support Xbox Just Turned off? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing gears 5 and my console just shut off. Anyone else having this issue? And yes I did report it. submitted by /u/ItzColton5768 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItzColton5768, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Just Turned off?

I was playing gears 5 and my console just shut off. Anyone else having this issue? And yes I did report it.

submitted by /u/ItzColton5768
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItzColton5768, Sep 8, 2019
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

xbox just turns off

My sister has the original xbox one as well 500GB her machine kept turning off because the plug, the part with the big box on it shorted from a power surge. I would also check that it could be part of the problem
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox just turns off

Hi there the spartan!

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the console shutting off unexpectedly.

I recommend try the following troubleshooting article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox
    One unexpectedly turning off

Try these solutions and let us know the results.
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

xbox just turns off

Hello, spartan0220!

What troubleshooting have you done? Have you experienced any other issues?
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

kinect just stopped turning on.

Hey there HomelessgoombaZ!

Sorry to hear that your Kinect is not turning on. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I would like you to try a few steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Power off your Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds.
    • Unplug the console's power cable.
    • Unplug the Kinect sensor from the console.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to power up the Xbox One.
    • Press the Menu button on your controller.
    • Select Settings and then select Kinect.
    • Plug the Kinect sensor into the back of the console and wait 5 seconds for it to be recognized.

If your Kinect will still not turn on, it may need to be repaired. To get your Kinect repaired please follow the steps at our Get
    your Xbox One products repaired
    page. We will be standing by if further assistance is needed.
  6. WPAK Win User

my xbox 360 light blinks and wont stop

Just to clarify. Is it also flashing when the Xbox is turned on? Or just when you've turned it off?
Thema:

Xbox Just Turned off?

1. Xbox Just Turned off? - Similar Threads - Turned off

2. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  3. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  4. XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.: In a previous post that is now locked, I'm having the same issue. I have my Xbox One S connected HDMI through my Yamaha receiver RX-A1080. Everytime I turn on my Xbox, it turns on my receiver...
  5. Xbox flashes on then turns off immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox flashes on then turns off immediately: I turn on my Xbox one and it flashes white for a hot second then shuts off, It also has a orange light on the power brick. I haven't used the Xbox in over a month. So it cant be overheated but i...
  6. "Turn off Storage" meaning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Turn off Storage" meaning?: Hello once again. I have When the XB is offturn off storage" unchecked for background downloads but I'm unsure how it works. Doesn't it affect my game saves or game syncs? For example if I opened...
  7. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  8. Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.: Anyone else have the issue where Alexa cannot turn on the xbox? Obviously it is in power saving mode, has been hard reset and the skill is checked in the xbox settings. "Alexa turn off the xbox"...
  9. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  10. Xbox one X (project scorpio) turns on then instantly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X (project scorpio) turns on then instantly turns off: My project scorpio edition Xbox one X is unable to boot up. During a routine restart (Netflix wouldn't open so the xbox recommended a restart), the console failed to turn back on. Puzzled, I...