Xbox Just Turned off?

Discus and support Xbox Just Turned off? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing gears 5 and my console just shut off. Anyone else having this issue? And yes I did report it. submitted by /u/ItzColton5768 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItzColton5768, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Just Turned off?

I was playing gears 5 and my console just shut off. Anyone else having this issue? And yes I did report it.

submitted by /u/ItzColton5768
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItzColton5768, Sep 8, 2019
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

xbox just turns off

My sister has the original xbox one as well 500GB her machine kept turning off because the plug, the part with the big box on it shorted from a power surge. I would also check that it could be part of the problem
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox just turns off

Hi there the spartan!

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the console shutting off unexpectedly.

I recommend try the following troubleshooting article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox
    One unexpectedly turning off

Try these solutions and let us know the results.
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

xbox just turns off

Hello, spartan0220!

What troubleshooting have you done? Have you experienced any other issues?
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

kinect just stopped turning on.

Hey there HomelessgoombaZ!

Sorry to hear that your Kinect is not turning on. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I would like you to try a few steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Power off your Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds.
    • Unplug the console's power cable.
    • Unplug the Kinect sensor from the console.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to power up the Xbox One.
    • Press the Menu button on your controller.
    • Select Settings and then select Kinect.
    • Plug the Kinect sensor into the back of the console and wait 5 seconds for it to be recognized.

If your Kinect will still not turn on, it may need to be repaired. To get your Kinect repaired please follow the steps at our Get
    your Xbox One products repaired
    page. We will be standing by if further assistance is needed.
  6. WPAK Win User

my xbox 360 light blinks and wont stop

Just to clarify. Is it also flashing when the Xbox is turned on? Or just when you've turned it off?
Thema:

Xbox Just Turned off?

1. Xbox Just Turned off? - Similar Threads - Turned off

2. My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game: I have this issue with my xbox where it turns itself off as soon as I get on the menu screen of a disc game. I have played a few of my digital games and apps with no problem but as soon as i start...
  3. Mi consola se Apaga [My console turns off]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola se Apaga [My console turns off]: Cuando prendo la consola se Apaga al mismo tiempo [Translation-When I turn on the console it turns off at the same time ] f16866c2-25f2-44a5-93f2-ca98adcfbd04
  4. How to turn off the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the controller: Hi i have a question about how you can turn off the Xbox one controller there seems to be four ways to turn it off one is from the menu screen two take out the batteries three wait until it turns...
  5. elp I turn off the console when I start a game (it's just a game with everyone if they go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elp I turn off the console when I start a game (it's just a game with everyone if they go...: the game cost me a lot of money and it doesn't start the game please if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me 2fdd0f9c-3c54-4e04-b065-20379fee7117
  6. How to turn off narration

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narration: This is occurring with multiple movies I have previously downloaded - now there is narration (for the visually impaired) on all of them. There is no way I can see to turn it off - no, turning off...
  7. X Box One S gets no signal, turns off after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S gets no signal, turns off after 20 seconds: I started having freezing issues recently after getting gamepass and playing the outer worlds. Today i connected new controller to my console and tried to load up the outer worlds and got error...
  8. Turns off automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turns off automatically: My xbox one x console turns On perfectly but when I launch a game(any game), it automatically shuts down, please help me 87189a3c-5651-44ee-a97f-129c67823555
  9. External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?

in XboX Insiders
    External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?: Everyone knows (or should know) that unless you have a HDD, or hard drive, specially meant for running 24/7 (a.k.a a RAID/server drive), it shouldn't be constantly running. Obviously, the vast...
  10. Xbox One Turning on and then off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turning on and then off after a minute: Basically, I been facing a problem with my xbox one where it keeps turning off after 1 minute of powering it on and I have tried many things to fix this but none of them worked, Can someone please...