Xbox just turns off

Discus and support Xbox just turns off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While playing Remnant From The Ashes Xbox just turns off no error messages when i turn it back on, it has happened twice now submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rdeal_UK, Aug 31, 2019.

1. /u/Rdeal_UK
    /u/Rdeal_UK Guest

Xbox just turns off

While playing Remnant From The Ashes Xbox just turns off no error messages when i turn it back on, it has happened twice now

submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rdeal_UK, Aug 31, 2019
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

xbox just turns off

My sister has the original xbox one as well 500GB her machine kept turning off because the plug, the part with the big box on it shorted from a power surge. I would also check that it could be part of the problem
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox just turns off

Hi there the spartan!

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the console shutting off unexpectedly.

I recommend try the following troubleshooting article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox
    One unexpectedly turning off

Try these solutions and let us know the results.
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

xbox just turns off

Hello, spartan0220!

What troubleshooting have you done? Have you experienced any other issues?
  5. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

Add ability to turn off entire system or just the xbox one itself

You do have the ability to turn off everything or just the xbox itself. Go to setting and then go to t.v & one guide power settings and then there you will see an option to "turn on your devices" "xbox turn off turns off audio receiver" "xbox turn off turns
    off cable or satellite box" "xbox turn off turns off your t.v" You can individually check off one or all of these boxes. This feature has been available since launch.
  6. CarJunki37 Win User

Help - Xbox one keeps restarting itself

Oh and ours also randomly turns itself on as well. Turned off with the controller and was just sitting on the couch and the Xbox just turns on, no noises going on and the remote is still off. Creepy.
Thema:

Xbox just turns off

1. Xbox just turns off - Similar Threads - turns off

2. Streaming enabled on console but on pc it says it’s turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming enabled on console but on pc it says it’s turned off: Like the title says my console has streaming turned on, but when I come to my PC and try to stream through the PC it says console streaming is turned off. I have done to normal power cycling of my...
  3. Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off: Hello, I have been trying for the past hour to get my Xbox one s to turn on but I have been met with the same result. The console light will turn and after a second would turn off. I have tried...
  4. PC says game streaming turned off but its on

in XboX Insiders
    PC says game streaming turned off but its on: Like the title says my console has streaming turned on, but when I come to my PC and try to stream through the PC it says console streaming is turned off. I have done to normal power cycling of my...
  5. Xbox one ligando e desligando sozinho -[Translation - Xbox one turning on and off by itself]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one ligando e desligando sozinho -[Translation - Xbox one turning on and off by itself]: Olá. Eu preciso de uma ajuda desesperadamente. Vou descrever o problema detalhadamente, já que eu tentei muitas coisas. Esse é o cenário que o Xbox está ligado hoje: Moro em um apartamento,...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Turning off issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Turning off issue: Hi guys, Ive just received an Xbox Elite series 2 controllee as a present. I have set it up and updated it, but whenever I seem to press the right analogue stick down a certain way or harder, it...
  7. connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?: Hi, I bought a seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive. when I connect it to my Xbox one s, this su immediately turns off and to turn it back on I have to disconnect the power for a while and turn it...
  8. How to Turn off Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Turn off Mic Monitoring: I need help with turning off mic monitoring with the new update. 6d13b55c-3dcd-4853-8930-8b36b88ca3a3
  9. My Xbox One S is making weird noises when turned off, and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is making weird noises when turned off, and on: So, i bought a new xbox one s, from the store and everything went fine for some days. Last night, after playing for about 6-7 hours, i noticed that the fan was making high pitched weird noises,...
  10. X box one s console would turn off instantly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s console would turn off instantly after turning on.: My console is two years old. Today I encountered that every time I tried to turn it on, it turns off instantly. I tried everything from the Microsoft support but have failed. I would like to get...