Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

Discus and support Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently my Xbox One X has been disconnecting and then suddenly reconnecting (in like a matter of 5 seconds), nothing else drops WiFi, my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LDM Nova, Feb 12, 2020.

1. LDM Nova
    LDM Nova Guest

Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

Just recently my Xbox One X has been disconnecting and then suddenly reconnecting (in like a matter of 5 seconds), nothing else drops WiFi, my phone and Laptop both stay connected, i'm apparently on an Open NAT and my speeds are fine but losing WiFi is starting
    to get majorly frustrating, Wired is not an option for me due to being too far from the Router, i also cannot move the Xbox closer to said Router.

if anyone knows a fix please help me

:)

LDM Nova, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

I would contact your ISP and ask for tech support on changing the channels on your wifi. If, you already know how then try that maybe. There's a few mobile apps that can help you find a good channel. In my neighborhood I have to find a channel used the
    less to get good signals Since we all live bso close together.
  3. LDM Nova Win User

Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

i actually have a WiFi booster, purchased two days ago to try and fix this but my Xbox can never connect to it, everything else connects fine. im honestly lost, when i plug an Ethernet cable from the booster to the Xbox it solves the disconnect issue but
    for some reason i cant connect to some online games with it
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

5. LDM Nova Win User

Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

unfortunately i tried that earlier and it didn't fix it :(
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

if you are getting optimal speed which it seems. I would just get a wifi booster for the xbox. Where is the location of the xbox to the modem? Is it in close proximity or surrounded by a few walls and possibly a floor or two? Buy a good wifi booster and
    just. plug it in the room of the xbox or the same floor. They just plug in any outlet and boosts the signal of the wifi. Make sure you buy one that doesn't require too much fiddling with your router. There are so many to pick from. You don't have to get the
    most expensive one either. I am sure this will help. Also make sure you are getting the correct speed that your service says. You say your DNS settings are fine but i will include a link just in case. I use norton DNS which gives me great speed and security.

https://gearnuke.com/best-gaming-dns-servers-xbox-one-ps4-nintendo-switch/
Thema:

Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

1. Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi - Similar Threads - Keeps Dropping WiFi

2. Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in: My xbox live keeps dropping offline every several mintues and then started logging me out of my account. I followed all the reset steps as well as deleting my account from my Xbox, and now it...
  3. Xbox party keeps dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party keeps dropping: I'm able to start a party, and to join a party. After 10-15 seconds I get removed from the party, and get no error or message. I've unplugged the xbox and modem from power for 5 minutes, tried...
  4. Comcast: Server keeps dropping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Server keeps dropping: Comcast (ISPs): Server keeps dropping y console will not connect the wifi 4d8c2044-595e-417c-aa25-a59632cfb590
  5. Keep getting dropped from games but no Live

Keep getting dropped from games but no Live: Keep getting dropped from games but no Live Hello, I would like to start by saying I live in student housing for university. And to get internet we sign up with a company called Keysurf. This...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Download speed keeps dropping

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Download speed keeps dropping: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Download speed keeps dropping when playing cod my download speed keeps dropping from 3o to 0.65. According to my xbox but if i do a speed test via...
  7. Original Xbox One Keeps Dropping From Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Keeps Dropping From Xbox Live: Just started experiencing this issue today. I will be playing online and I lost connection to xbox live. My internet is working, there is another xbox here that works just fine through our...
  8. Xbox One keeps dropping Wifi and Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps dropping Wifi and Game: For the past 30 days, we have not been able to play online games properly. I play Fortnite, but xbox randomly drops wifi and the game ends. This happens very often. The technical support advice...
  9. Xbox One connection keeps dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connection keeps dropping: Since I recently bought a Smart TV my son has been having problems with the connection to his Xbox dropping off to the extent of 6 times in a 3 hour period. I was using Wi Fi to connect the Xbox...
  10. Game keeps dropping my information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps dropping my information: About a week ago I logged into my daily jigsaw puzzles to find all of my progress gone. As in I had completed every trio of daily puzzles up to the current day but it showed that I had done none....