Xbox keeps on redirecting me to beta.support.xbox.com

Discus and support Xbox keeps on redirecting me to beta.support.xbox.com in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to change my xbox privacy settings but everytime I press "xbox profile" or privacy settings" in the xbox console companion, it redirects me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sean Willard, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Sean Willard
    Sean Willard Guest

I am trying to change my xbox privacy settings but everytime I press "xbox profile" or privacy settings" in the xbox console companion, it redirects me to beta.support.xbox.com. Please help because its really frustrating. P.S idk if this helps but my microsoft
    account uses gmail not outlook, that may be the problem but idk. Thank you

:)

Sean Willard, Mar 21, 2020
  2. ST3VE05 Win User

I am having the same exact problem. I want to join a club that one of my friends invited me to on Xbox Console Companion (I dont have an Xbox Console, I'm on Windows 10) but it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings. It keeps redirecting
    me to that website when ever I press Xbox Settings on my profile.
  3. AudreMorte Win User

Can't Download this item

It just keeps redirecting me here ;-;
  4. AllyMyers Win User

Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

it isnt working for me it keeps redirecting me to a different page
  5. EvanAlmighty210 Win User

Can't Find Gears of War Facebook Page

It won't take me to the page. I still keep getting redirected to my news feed.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

REDIRECT ME PLEASE

OWEN has it right, AmpPunk! If you can't see those forums, definitely want to post up in the Forum Access forums. :) This thread is a little old. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps on redirecting me to beta.support.xbox.com - Similar Threads - keeps redirecting beta

2. game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...: game keeps cuttin off in middle of bingo! didn't get my keys when cc goa l was reached! 064f9f3e-73f3-42f5-a100-69ffcb51e8cf
  3. Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller: I have a pair of new headphones and I have my ofc Xbox controller. I can be playing just fine one second and if I just move one bit it disconnects my mic, please help...
  4. Why Does my xbox keep changing my password without my consent to something i dont know

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Does my xbox keep changing my password without my consent to something i dont know: every time i log onto my xbox it asks me to put in my password wich i know 100% what it is when i do, and then it says im wrong over and over again till i have to reset it every day....
  5. xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!: I have Xbox One X Gear Of War Edition and I never had this problem with my 2 past Xbox One S and X systems. After 5 or 6 times I turn on my Xbox One X system. The controller won't turn on the...
  6. Xbox keeps dropping internet connection

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps dropping internet connection: My Xbox says I’m not connected to the internet. When I am still connected to the internet. What is going on?!?! submitted by /u/johnnyxinfamous [link] [comments]
  7. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  8. I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live.: I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live. If you have the router in your room are you able to try a wired connection? If you do that and it still drops every 30 minutes try doing a direct connection...
  9. Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?: So I have been at this for multiple months now, and no matter what I do I can’t get a response to my emails. Back in December my account was hijacked from what I can tell, as it was fine one day...
  10. Annoying bug - UK site keeps redirecting me to US site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying bug - UK site keeps redirecting me to US site: There is an incredibly annoying bug on the Xbox website that for makes it almost unusable for me - that it keeps redirecting to the US site. Take a recent example - I got the Xbox sale email on...