Xbox keeps shutting down

Discus and support Xbox keeps shutting down in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I reported it but my xbox keeps shutting down mid game. Everything freezes, 10 seconds later the xbox flashes a few times and then shuts right down... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itjbrown, Oct 27, 2019.

1. /u/itjbrown
    /u/itjbrown Guest

Xbox keeps shutting down

I reported it but my xbox keeps shutting down mid game. Everything freezes, 10 seconds later the xbox flashes a few times and then shuts right down every time I start any game. Any idea? Has been happening the past 4 hours and now I can not start any game without it freezing 5 seconds in.

submitted by /u/itjbrown
    [link] [comments]

/u/itjbrown, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Keeps shutting down

Hi Michele,

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it only happen with games or if you open up anything in general the Xbox Shuts off?

Follow these steps to reset your power supply unit:

1. Unplug the cables from the console, wall outlet, and power supply itself.
    2. Wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug it back in and power on the Xbox.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I would recommend for you to try this: Xbox One
    Power Supply Solution.
    Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  3. Hxnestly Win User

Keeps shutting down

Try unplugging your xbox and then plugging it back in, or go to settings and reset your xbox with keeping games and apps.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

xbox keeps shutting Down

UM Youve tried different power cords?
  5. KingDestroyerlk Win User

Xbox keeps shutting down!!!

And im in the preview program
  6. SKIP235 Win User

xbox keeps shutting Down

It was the av cables. I have no idea, but removed them and plugged them back in and it was working like a champ! Thanks!!!!
Thema:

Xbox keeps shutting down

1. Xbox keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft: Currently having an issue were every time we load up and try to play Minecraft after a few moments the xbox shuts down on its own. We have loaded different accounts on the same xbox and have had...
  3. Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games: When I play new games like borderlands 3 or cod modern warfare my xbox one x will randomly shut down. Its well ventilated never done it with other games and it will sometimes be after a couple...
  4. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  5. My Xbox One keeps shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps shutting down: So everytime I turn my console on it will shut down, I have my xbox on HDMI1 on my TV and everytime I turn my console on it says check your signal even though everything is fine when it comes to...
  6. Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button: Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60 seconds of loading the home screen I press the...
  7. One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation

in XBoX Accessibility
    One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation: Downloaded nba 2k19 yesterday which downloaded fine but when I select a certain mode on the game it just shuts the console down saying it had poor ventilation(it doesnt) and I have even moved the...
  8. Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting): Hi All Wonder if anyone could Help I have the power to my Xbox one on all the time so my wife can watch the tv when I'm not using it (turns on straight into the tv) but a few days ago when I...
  9. My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly: my xbox one keeps randomly shutting down while im in the middle of playing games. IT IS NOT OVERHEATING! Ive already checked that. DON’T TELL ME TO POWER CYCLE THE CONSOLE!!!!! i power cycle...
  10. Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished): Downloaded Fallout 4, game ran for a few hours, then Fallout 4 started crashing the X box by shutting it off. The problem has gotten worse, even after rebooting the game, it will run for a minute,...