: Xbox keeps shutting off

Discus and support : Xbox keeps shutting off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox keeps shutting off The only thing I can think of that hasnt been suggested is disconnecting your Xbox from your wifi and playing offline and see... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fallenknight651, Feb 17, 2020.

1. : Xbox keeps shutting off

The only thing I can think of that hasnt been suggested is disconnecting your Xbox from your wifi and playing offline and see if it still does it, and could it be the electrical cables in your home that are causing it, as in they are not supplying the
    Xbox with sufficient power supply.

:)

Fallenknight651, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox Keeps Shutting Off

Ne0nAbyss hey there :)

If you check
    THIS
    guide out, it will explain what the causes are for consoles that unexpectedly shut down, as well as how to try and resolve it. However, it does sound as though you need to send your console in for a paid repair, sorry. You can request a repair using
    the service center, HERE. Be sure to double check that you have followed everything through, in the above guide before requesting a repair. Just to be sure.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  3. BetterOffBurnt9 Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off.

This could be a simple fix or could turn into something more complicated. Before going to get the power supply checked you should check the connections with it e.g. check the plug is in the socket correctly or if using a multi-plug check that as well. The
    red light means there has been a fault and its there to protect the Xbox. If all connections are solid then take the power supply and Xbox to be checked
  4. IxHoly lightxI Win User

It's either a heating issue or a hardware issue. It could also be the plug in, in the xbox itself. I'm currently having the same issue with my X. I cant play minecraft on 4k, I cant play 7 days to die while hosting a game, and the division 2 disc wont
    read half the time. They all hard reset my console. I would try calling Microsoft about your warranty or getting it fixed.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off

Hey there, here is some information you might want to see:

-

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

-

1.Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different power point. Do not use a surge protector.

-

2.If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then plug the power supply back into the power point.

-

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Centre. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

-

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply
  6. mizklon Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off.

Red light on the power supply means something wrong with it. Try switching the outlet preferably without a surge protector. If this is still an issue you can get in contact with microsoft and get a new one if your warranty is still active. If your warranty
    is expired I am sure you can find a new power supply at your local Gamestop ( or other game store) for a reasonable price
Thema:

1. : Xbox keeps shutting off - Similar Threads - keeps shutting off

2. Xbox one x keeps randomly getting hot then shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps randomly getting hot then shutting off: So my xbox one x will come on then ill be in a game for a few minutes then all of the sudden it gets really hot and just shuts off. I have it out in the open with ample air supply so there is no...
  3. Xbox keeps shutting off by itself after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off by itself after turning it on: Every time I turn on my Xbox and try to play a game it shuts off like every two minutes and when I turn it back on and says I have a sufficient ventilation problem andI’m scared to open the Xbox...
  4. Xbox One X keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps shutting off: Xbox One X keeps freezing up after a few minutes of play than shuts down by itself. Modern Warfare is the game I am having trouble with and a few others. f40db651-8cfc-42ff-8c38-d2fcaf5654b0
  5. My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...: my new call of duty game keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can i resolve this problem it dosent happen to anyother game i play in like like battlefield ?...
  6. Xbox one x keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps shutting off: My xbox one x keeps shutting off in the middle of games. Its not over heating and all the plugs are connected correctly. And ive changed the setting to not turn off at all. Whats the issue?...
  7. Xbox One S keeps shutting off when my son is playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S keeps shutting off when my son is playing: My son is getting frustrated with our Xbox One S randomly turning off while he is playing. The console is not overheating (it is still quite cool to the touch when it happens, sits in the open -...
  8. Xbox One Keeps Shutting Off (Not Hot)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Keeps Shutting Off (Not Hot): I purchased a refurbished Xbox One from Gamestop a couple weeks ago. The first week it worked fine though I only played around 6-8 hours. The following week it began to shut down mid game. At...
  9. Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off: Hello! I have a Xbox One X which keeps shutting off randomly. I am not sure what is causing the shut off, but the vents are not blocked, they have been air dusted and cleaned, and yet my console...
  10. XBox One keeps shutting off during initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One keeps shutting off during initial update: I have I guess an original XBox One which I barely ever used. Decided to turn it on to update so the kids coming over on Thanksgiving had something to do. The console wouldn’t connect or even find...