Xbox keeps telling me theres a problem when redeeming a prepaid live card

Discus and support Xbox keeps telling me theres a problem when redeeming a prepaid live card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i've tried both on xbox 360 and on the pc and i keep getting an error saying something went wrong. i don't know whats going on but my live is ending... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xaGuyUnderYoux, May 11, 2014.

1. Xbox keeps telling me theres a problem when redeeming a prepaid live card

i've tried both on xbox 360 and on the pc and i keep getting an error saying something went wrong. i don't know whats going on but my live is ending soon and i have a 12+1m card im trying to redeem

:)

xaGuyUnderYoux, May 11, 2014
  2. Having problems redeeming my Xbox gold card

Need help with redeeming my Xbox live gold card on the Xbox one, it keeps saying there was a problem and try again, but it still says the same thing

KY FARTGOBLIN, May 11, 2014
  3. danielr160
    danielr160 Guest
    Pre-Paid Card not working.

I have a prepaid xbox live 3m membership keeps on telling me to try again what do i do

danielr160, May 11, 2014
  4. Xbox keeps telling me theres a problem when redeeming a prepaid live card

Hello xaGuyUnderYoux,

I'm sorry to see that your unable to redeem your two Xbox Live Gold Cards(12+1). Please try the following steps I provide below. However, if the steps I provide don't work and you still are not able to redeem the two Xbox Live Gold Cards you will need to
    contact Xbox Support to ensure that their is no Activation errors nor anything preventing your account from redeeming codes on your account. Please contact them at:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Steps:

1.) Clear System cache. (Xbox One: hold power button for 5-10 sec.)

2.) Test all of Xbox Live Connection(Xbox One: Settings, Network).

3.) try to redeem

Xbox 360:

Clear cache 3-times(settings, system, storage, hover over hard-drive and click (Y).

Delete System market place data(Storage, hard-drive, system items

Test Xbox Live connection and try to redeem.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG

Alliance United, May 12, 2014
  5. Alliance United Win User

Hello xaGuyUnderYoux,

I'm sorry to see that your unable to redeem your two Xbox Live Gold Cards(12+1). Please try the following steps I provide below. However, if the steps I provide don't work and you still are not able to redeem the two Xbox Live Gold Cards you will need to
    contact Xbox Support to ensure that their is no Activation errors nor anything preventing your account from redeeming codes on your account. Please contact them at:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Steps:

1.) Clear System cache. (Xbox One: hold power button for 5-10 sec.)

2.) Test all of Xbox Live Connection(Xbox One: Settings, Network).

3.) try to redeem

Xbox 360:

Clear cache 3-times(settings, system, storage, hover over hard-drive and click (Y).

Delete System market place data(Storage, hard-drive, system items

Test Xbox Live connection and try to redeem.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG
  6. Imperial StaRR Win User

Cannot buy xbox live/add credit card

When i click on Xbox Live Gold, it says theres a problem with the marketplace. Ive basically tried all of this, besides a prepaid card.
  7. SeedGazoo Win User

Cant Redeem My Code

I cant redeem an online code i bought in amazon, it's anoying i try to subscribe my credit card and try to redeem the code again it didnt work, without xbox live my xbox one is just a huge black brick, i need help, it keeps telling me to try later but theres
    limits to a man patience
  8. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

My Xbox Gold membership ended early and I buy a prepaid card and it says an error occurs

I too cannot redeem my prepaid 12month gold xbox live membership card on my Xbox one, It says something went wrong after it already confirms that it's a valid card and what it is redeemable for,

I do not have any fraud or suspicious behavior and I can't redeem my code, This isn't my problem either, It's MS problem like above me said, Fix it!
  9. ngocphi Win User

Gold, but not Gold.

I'm having the same issue. I just redeemed my 6 month xbox live gold card and keeps telling me to purchase but in my settings it says I'm subscribed to my 6 month xbox live gold. Never had this problem before. need help.
    there are no 6month cards
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps telling me theres a problem when redeeming a prepaid live card - Similar Threads - keeps telling theres

2. How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that...: The title says it all, how can I unsubscribe from Xbox Game Pass which keeps telling me to pay 9.99, while it's been months that I don't play, I'm not using this pass, but I can't unsubscribe and...
  3. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  4. My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...: My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a different controller and press any button" This has been happening while playing Red Dead Redemption II....
  5. xbox keeps telling me to download what i need on blank disk

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox keeps telling me to download what i need on blank disk: xbox keeps telling me to downlooad a update on blank disk 26ccdc76-6a9c-48b2-8690-d2054cdf2840
  6. redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...: redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says it, help as it seems impossible to make contact with an actual human! e307aedc-97ba-4530-b66e-627292779d0e
  7. Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location: All of a sudden when I try to open the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox One it tells me to go into settings/systen/language and location and update my location to my current one. My location is set...
  8. I am on the internet but when I go to Solitare Events it keeps telling me I need an internet ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am on the internet but when I go to Solitare Events it keeps telling me I need an internet ...: I am on the internet but when I go to Solitare Events it keeps telling me I need an internet connection. Yesterday I was able to play Events, today I can't. What can I do?...
  9. PUBG keeps telling me to buy xbox live gold, although i already have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG keeps telling me to buy xbox live gold, although i already have it: Since today i cant play PUBG anymore. Like i said, PUBG keeps telling me to buy xbox live gold, although i already have it. Any solutions? fab9dd39-908e-445e-b0d8-b2a7a97b1516
  10. can you tell me why the game keeps switching to connection in progress mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you tell me why the game keeps switching to connection in progress mode?: This is getting pretty annoying, lately every time I play it lets me play a couple games then goes into the connection in progress mode and stays there. b109717f-3429-4170-8083-c65d7c19cc81