Xbox keeps turning off by itself

Discus and support Xbox keeps turning off by itself in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the past two weeks my Xbox will randomly turn off while I’m in the middle of playing. If I unplug it and plug back it to the same outlet it won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FatCat0723, Apr 19, 2020.

1. FatCat0723
    FatCat0723 Guest

For the past two weeks my Xbox will randomly turn off while I’m in the middle of playing. If I unplug it and plug back it to the same outlet it won’t turn on. But if I unplug from the power surge and the wall and plug back in it will usually work and turn
    back on but it will keep happening every 30 minutes or so. I unplugged from the Xbox but have just the power surge plugged in and the light is steady orange. I have my Xbox on an entertainment center that gets extremely dusty and I have a couple cats so I
    was thinking dust could be in there etc. and causing it to overheat but I m not sure. Can someone let me know how I should fix this and stop it from constantly turning off??

:)

FatCat0723, Apr 19, 2020
  2. CreativeBlack Win User

Si tiene un secador que de aire frio frio le sopla por la regilla laterales para para que sa que el polvo aver si de esta manera te puedo ayudar en poco recuerda aire frio frio nuca caliente
  3. S U I C X D 3 Win User

Hello, if your xbox turns off by itself I advise you to check that the power cable is not damaged. For more information, see the site https://www.xbox.com/
  4. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Hi,

The vents on the xbox, are they being obstructed by anything at all?

Do you have this happening on any other devices plugged into the Power Surge??
  5. King Street Run Win User

Kinect keeps turning off by itself

My Kinect has been turning off since I bought the xbox one 3 years ago first kinect I had to unplug whole system 2nd kinect I bought I had to unplug kinect from the back. Would turn on and off and stay off till I unplugged it and was sluggish with my voice
    commands. When verizon fios upgraded me from a generation 2 router to a generation 3 router a few weeks ago both kinects work very well and never turn off or miss a voice command. It has something to do with the router.
  6. King Street Run Win User

Kinect keeps turning off by itself

Resetting factory defaults did not work. Don't waste your time just return it. The Kinect is broken.
    My Kinect has been turning off since I bought the xbox one 3 years ago first kinect I had to unplug whole system 2nd kinect I bought I had to unplug kinect from the back. Would turn on and off and stay off till I unplugged it and was sluggish with my voice
    commands. When verizon fios upgraded me from a generation 2 router to a generation 3 router a few weeks ago both kinects work very well and never turn off or miss a voice command. It has something to do with the router.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps turning off by itself - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. Xbox keeps turning on and off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps turning on and off on its own: [IMG] submitted by /u/superlongusername111 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds: I've tried everything from restart, unplugging and factory resetting and can seem to stop my xbox one controller from turning off. It does work when plugged into a micro USB. This started after I...
  4. Monitor keeps turning off then on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor keeps turning off then on: So I have a Xbox one S and the problem is that my monitor keeps turning off then on. I first thought that it was my monitor so I got a new one. But the new monitor that I got does the same thing...
  5. Xbox Game Bar keep turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar keep turning off: So i've read many troubleshoot of this issues like Resetting the Xbox Console Companion app; Reinstall Xbox Console Companion and redownload on microsoft store; Force Regedit to enable the...
  6. Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved &...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved &...: So since the previous thread was closed and left "unresolved" by "Brad", I have opened a continuation to that problem here. My setup: XBOX One X with Plantronics Rig500 Pro headphones (...
  7. My Xbox keeps on making a clicking noise and then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps on making a clicking noise and then turns off: Whenever I Turn on my Xbox it shows the xbox starting screen then my xbox makes a clicking noise then just turns off has anyone got any help or ideas of what the problem is...
  8. keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    keeps turning off: keeps turning off when i turn it on 22efad74-fbf6-4b4c-887b-036b6e1b6629
  9. keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    keeps turning off: i have a xbox 360 and it keeps turning off each time i turn it on fa547091-2fda-4c8d-a1fc-6113ea92189c
  10. It keeps glitching and turning off and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    It keeps glitching and turning off and on: my xbox keeps turning on and off by itself, and my screen completely glitched and my controller wouldnt let me turn it off. I dont know whats wrong. This is the first time its ever happened, ive...