Xbox keeps turning off in less than 5 minutes whenever I turn it on

Discus and support Xbox keeps turning off in less than 5 minutes whenever I turn it on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gone through a lot of article that says it could be due to insufficient ventilation but in my case the console is well ventilated and have never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BharathL23, Oct 2, 2019.

1. BharathL23
    BharathL23 Guest

I have gone through a lot of article that says it could be due to insufficient ventilation but in my case the console is well ventilated and have never faced this issue in the past 1 year. I tried to register my device for the repair through xbox support
    but it throws the below error after filling my address detail.

We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance.

:)

BharathL23, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Is this the original Xbox One with the external power brick? If so then I'm afraid that Xbox no longer supports those consoles for repair.

However, you could check your local gaming store for a new brick to see if that was the problem
  3. Mewfert Win User

Digital Audio switches to HDMI Audio - 7.1 uncompressed and sounds bad

Same issue here. Switches to 7.1 whenever I turn off the Xbox for more than a few minutes.
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox 360 Power Supply Light Stays Green After Shutdown of Xbox

Sometimes, the console is downloading certain information or doing other tasks. But I assure you that the console will turn off in less than 5 minutes. (Only if you're downloading something or you are charging your control the console will continue turned
    on)

Regards!
  5. XxUltraSteelxX Win User

Can't even sign in on my Xbox One

Whenever I do that, my xbox turns off in 5 seconds
  6. Shuboxx Win User

Infrared lights won't come on for controller

I've found that if you press and hold the sync buttons on both the console and the new controller at the same time and for 5 seconds, it will sync up in less than a minute.. Make sure the controller that came with the console is turned off as it helped in
    the sync process.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps turning off in less than 5 minutes whenever I turn it on - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream: Hello i have a xbox one s and i have been streaming for over 6 months with no problems. Today it just started to turn itself off after i have been streaming for 30 mintues or so and i have done...
  3. My xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps turning off: For some reason, my xbox keeps shutting off and i have to unplug it and plug it back it to get it to work again. 73d41175-20f9-4bc6-b8ee-447fb9bbbd7c
  4. AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off: AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off Hi SkeletalYew290 Please use the guide below: Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off Your console shuts down unexpectedly Solution 1: If the...
  5. xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off: hi there, i just recently got a xbox one kinect for my pc and for some reason it keeps turning on and off, plus it says it has no usb 3.0 controller in even though its plugged into a 3.0 port and...
  6. Xbox one x keeps turning off at specific points in games and then gives ventilation error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps turning off at specific points in games and then gives ventilation error: Hi, As the title says its been happening for me with borderlands2 and the new dlc and borderlands goty edition in the same places everytime, my friend also had these issues with these games and...
  7. XBox One X keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X keeps turning off: My Xbox began by showing error codes, not loading and freezing. Now it will not power on or hold power. 2ab89fba-0f36-4cad-8663-b50780aacf74
  8. Xbox Live Gold keeps on turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold keeps on turning off: I have had this problem for 3 months now. Every time I play an Xbox Live game, It shuts off in about 30 - 40 minutes, and I have to restart it manually! I have contacted Xbox support, and they...
  9. Xbox Keeps Turning Off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Keeps Turning Off: Hi my xbox keeps turning off and I unplug everything and then try again it stays on for 20 seconds and then turns off 62956304-cdcd-4b34-af40-82974dde5abb
  10. Xbox one keeps turning off after a short period.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps turning off after a short period.: I have had an xbox one s for just over a month, and for the last ccouple of days it will not stay powered up. Sometimes it coms on for about 5minutes and then turns off but most of the time it is...