Xbox keeps turning off in less than 5 minutes whenever I turn it on

Discus and support Xbox keeps turning off in less than 5 minutes whenever I turn it on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gone through a lot of article that says it could be due to insufficient ventilation but in my case the console is well ventilated and have never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BharathL23, Oct 2, 2019.

1. BharathL23
    BharathL23 Guest

I have gone through a lot of article that says it could be due to insufficient ventilation but in my case the console is well ventilated and have never faced this issue in the past 1 year. I tried to register my device for the repair through xbox support
    but it throws the below error after filling my address detail.

We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance.

:)

BharathL23, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Is this the original Xbox One with the external power brick? If so then I'm afraid that Xbox no longer supports those consoles for repair.

However, you could check your local gaming store for a new brick to see if that was the problem
  3. Mewfert Win User

Digital Audio switches to HDMI Audio - 7.1 uncompressed and sounds bad

Same issue here. Switches to 7.1 whenever I turn off the Xbox for more than a few minutes.
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox 360 Power Supply Light Stays Green After Shutdown of Xbox

Sometimes, the console is downloading certain information or doing other tasks. But I assure you that the console will turn off in less than 5 minutes. (Only if you're downloading something or you are charging your control the console will continue turned
    on)

Regards!
  5. XxUltraSteelxX Win User

Can't even sign in on my Xbox One

Whenever I do that, my xbox turns off in 5 seconds
  6. Shuboxx Win User

Infrared lights won't come on for controller

I've found that if you press and hold the sync buttons on both the console and the new controller at the same time and for 5 seconds, it will sync up in less than a minute.. Make sure the controller that came with the console is turned off as it helped in
    the sync process.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps turning off in less than 5 minutes whenever I turn it on - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries: My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries. How do I figure out if the problem is with the controller or the console? de0e6973-6552-4207-8b9f-d765178dbe05
  3. My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off..

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off..: My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off. Particularly, the "turn mic on by default when I record" option in the settings keeps turning itself off when I go into a game. Essentially...
  4. Dolby Atmos keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X: Hello, I have an Xbox One X and a Samsung Q90R Dolby Atmos Sound Bar and rear speakers. I have had this connected to the Xbox One for about 6 months and has worked perfectly the whole time....
  5. Console keeps turning its self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps turning its self off: I have an xbox 1 elite and for the last few days it has been turning its self off as soon as I start up any of my games. The light on the power bank also turns off. It acts as if there is no power...
  6. x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating: Just looking for help at my wicks end , every time i try and play any game or app that wants to connect to the internet it just shuts down and you have to turn it off at the wall . i have tried...
  7. My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.: Particularly, the "turn mic on by default when I record" option in the settings keeps turning itself off when I go into a game. Essentially making the option useless because I still have to...
  8. Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming: like the title says my xbox one s keeps turning off while I am live streaming. The console is not over heating, power supply is plugged directly into the wall. I have done a factory rest and it...
  9. Xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning off: So I have the xbox one s and ive never had any issues with it the 2 years ive had it until yesterday. Seems like it only occurs when I livestream but my xbox has turned off on its own for the 4th...
  10. xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream: Hello i have a xbox one s and i have been streaming for over 6 months with no problems. Today it just started to turn itself off after i have been streaming for 30 mintues or so and i have done...