Xbox keeps turning off

Discus and support Xbox keeps turning off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have the xbox one s and ive never had any issues with it the 2 years ive had it until yesterday. Seems like it only occurs when I livestream but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G4m3r Z0mb13, Oct 25, 2019.

1. G4m3r Z0mb13
    G4m3r Z0mb13 Guest

Xbox keeps turning off

So I have the xbox one s and ive never had any issues with it the 2 years ive had it until yesterday. Seems like it only occurs when I livestream but my xbox has turned off on its own for the 4th time now. Has turned off on my Fable 3 stream three times
    and once on my GTA 5 stream. Its not overheating as my xbox doesn't feel hot even a little. All the cords are brand new and plugged in all the way. I have done a console update and I have done a hard reset. The first time I had issues I did the reset and I
    unplugged and plugged everything back in and it worked just fine after until I did my second stream today. There shouldn't be any hardware issues either as nothing has happened to my console and ive never experienced any problems beforehand either. Any help
    or information would be much appreciated.

- Zombie

:)

G4m3r Z0mb13, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox keeps turning off

3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox Keeps Turning Off

4. xFallenDown x5 Win User

Xbox keeps turning off

It sounds like the xbox is overheating. I recommend that you send it in for repairs
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

Xbox keeps turning off

Are you in the preview program?

if yes don’t worry I have the same problem because I am on a preview too ms should fix it on the next update.
  6. SPL4ZER BEAM Win User

Xbox keeps turning off

If it was a shortage in the cable, I wouldn't suspect it to shut off at the EXACT same time every time.
Thema:

Xbox keeps turning off

1. Xbox keeps turning off - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. XBOX ONE S DIGITAL KEEP TURNING OFF

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S DIGITAL KEEP TURNING OFF: Hello, I am at the last resort, this forum. Last December i brought said xbox and for the first month or so it was running fine. At one point, the xbox started turning off after running...
  3. Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off: Don't take this down submitted by /u/human2424 [link] [comments]
  4. Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off: Help me submitted by /u/human2424 [link] [comments]
  5. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9
  6. My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off: When I try to play with my controller wireless with batteries the controller buzzes when i have vibration off and i can only play wired fb17bba4-1d4f-427a-8ae0-15980fd8d618
  7. My Xbox keeps turning off when I play minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps turning off when I play minecraft: My Xbox keeps turning off when I play minecraft. It turn off by itself whenever I try to enter or leave the nether after using using the portal three times. I have tried uninstalling and...
  8. My Xbox keeps randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps randomly turning off: My xbox one x keeps randomly turning off while on Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Sometimes I cant even make it passed the main screen on CoD it wont even allow me to choose if I want to play...
  9. XBOX Game Bar mic keeps turning itself off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar mic keeps turning itself off: I like to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay a lot, and when i do this i want to have both my and my friends voices (whether discord skype etc, essentially all system sounds) recorded as well....
  10. My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working...: One minute and 8 seconds it turns off every time it just wont work 4783ae83-5958-489a-9b29-55538a431d04