Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.

Discus and support Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I have to use the digital keyboard on Xbox One S while playing a game it's literally a living hell because it's really laggy and full of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:02 PM.

1. Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.

Every time I have to use the digital keyboard on Xbox One S while playing a game it's literally a living hell because it's really laggy and full of stutters.

submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:02 PM
  2. Paul A. Smith Win User

YouTube app redesign

It's good. Biggest improvement for me was keyboard speed. Scrolling along used to be really slow. Glad to see that's fixed.
  3. Raptor 2581 Win User

Keyboard Problems

Oh no, I mean the actual keyboard in the Xbox, the digital one
  4. TesterGamer Win User

Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

Hi ,

Is this an external keyboard you're using on your console? or the digital keyboard for the console? It's a little hard to decipher where exactly the problem is, apart from the fact that it's a keyboard.

If its the external keyboard, have you tried using a different one?

If the problem is the digital on screen keyboard, maybe attempt doing a power cycle on your console allowing it to clear the cache.
    Oh no we can't get a better keyboard!!!😥😥
  5. darkist1 Win User

Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

Hi TesterGamer,

Is this an external keyboard you're using on your console? or the digital keyboard for the console? It's a little hard to decipher where exactly the problem is, apart from the fact that it's a keyboard.

If its the external keyboard, have you tried using a different one?

If the problem is the digital on screen keyboard, maybe attempt doing a power cycle on your console allowing it to clear the cache.
  6. Pumpykin116 Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

Even if a new patch comes of for it I cant get mine online anymore as I have no onscreen keyboard after doing the factory reset and it still runs really slow.
Thema:

Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.

1. Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy. - Similar Threads - Keyboard digital keyboard

2. Keyboard and mouse on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse on console: When im playing fortnite my mouse wont let me swap between wall back to floor with having to take my finger off of the turbo build how can i fix this or is it a bug on xboxes side pls help...
  3. Keyboard mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard mouse: Hello, I am trying to get a keyboard/mouse to work for assassins creed valhalla, which is supported in game.it recognizes the mouse but not keyboard. 3463dabb-7d3f-4908-afae-46910000efe1
  4. Delay when typing text with onscreen keyboard (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Delay when typing text with onscreen keyboard (Series X): On my OG Xbox One, there would be a massive delay when opening the onscreen keyboard for the first time. With the Series X this doesn't seem to happen, however it does have small delays inputting...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one: Hello, Whenever I try to sign in on my keyboard and mouse on my xbox one it only signs into that one and says that there is only one person able to play I don't know how to fix this if you have a...
  6. Xbox Game Ark Survival Evolved Digital Keyboard won't pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Ark Survival Evolved Digital Keyboard won't pop up: Hello, so I've been playing a game called Ark Survival Evolved. and im on an Official Server and when I try to go to chat or the search bar. the Digital Keyboard wont pop up at all to type. but...
  7. The digital keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    The digital keyboard: I’m trying to fix another issue, and it had me restart my console. However, trying to put in my wifi password, the keyboard won’t let me go to any of the rows below the top row. Pretty much, I can...
  8. Xbox one digital keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one digital keyboard: The digital keyboard that comes up when you send messages and type in game has become smaller and i wish for it to be enlarge like it was originally. 18226eb0-c176-4e20-a7f6-70a5a3deeaab
  9. Freezing On Digital Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing On Digital Keyboard: Every time I load my digital on screen keyboard up to send a message, change the name of something, etc, my first instinct is to go capitalize the first letter. There is an issue where going to...
  10. No digital keyboard/Social issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No digital keyboard/Social issues.: I cant reply to messages or use digital keyboard. A black space where keyboard is suppose to be. Also notifications though turned on will not appear on my screen....