Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult...

Discus and support Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ik heb een probleem, want ik wil graag mijn kind account aanpassen naar volwassenen account. Mijn moeder vind het heel fijn om ontrol te hebben, maar... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maes76, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Maes76
    Maes76 Guest

Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult...

Ik heb een probleem, want ik wil graag mijn kind account aanpassen naar volwassenen account. Mijn moeder vind het heel fijn om ontrol te hebben, maar ik probeer me steeds verder los te maken. toen ik op Xbox mijn gamerpicture wilde aanpassen gaf de console
    aan dat hiervoor een volwassen account vereist is. Mijn moeder wil het niet doen en ik heb zoveel progression dat ik het echt niet kan veroorloven om alles opnieuw te doen.

Weet iemand hier wat ik kan doen om mijn "kinder" account aan te passen tot volwassenen account?

Met vriendelijke groet,

L. Maes

Translation: [I have a problem because I would like to change my child account to adult account. My mother is very happy to have a troll, but I am trying to loosen up. When I wanted to customize my gamerpicture on Xbox, the console indicated that
    a mature account was required. My mother doesn't want to do it and I have so much progression that I really can't afford to do everything again.

Does anyone here know what I can do to change my "child " account to adult account?

Sincerely

L. Maes]

:)

Maes76, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult account?]

Hi Maes,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. A child account is defined as any Microsoft account that’s affiliated with an adult Microsoft account when the age of the child or teen is less than the age of majority
    for his or her country. This means a child account can't be changed to an adult account until it turns 18
    (majority age varies by country).

If you're above 18 (majority age varies by country) you may submit proof of age by submitting credit or debit card information. Check out our article 'Age
    verification for parental consent'
    If you're being asked to provide a credit or debit card, but you don't want to, you can manually verify your age by submitting the

Age Verification Request
    . This form will require for you to provide official identification that shows your birthdate.

Hope this helps.
  3. DangerousBard Win User

Parental Control Problem

Hello,

if your account was setup in automatic (because of the age) under a parental account only the parental account can promote a child's account to adult otherwise you will always have this kind of problem.
  4. Zerst0erer Win User

Purchase of this content is not allowed for child + teen accounts.

Also getting this "child/teen error" thing on xbox.com on an adult account (this very one) that's never been part of a family account/plan of any kind, ever.
  5. VagueJungle678 Win User

Enforcement Team

They did not change the decision. Kind of ridiculous that there is no other way to contact them.

Any idea if it is possible to transfer Xbox Credit between accounts?
  6. Niklas_907 Win User

Headset OK but not working on Xbox One S

Hi

The hard reset did not work either.

So... I have seen on a lot of community discussions this is a quite frequent problem, why does not Xbox fix this?

Anyway...

Left to do now is from my point of view:

1) Trying to erase the child account - to see if that affects the adult account (even though settings are changed to allow all)

2) Buy a new Xbox Controller.

3) Reset the console ? Will that work?

Kind regards

Niklas
Thema:

1. Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult... - Similar Threads - kind account veranderen

2. Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot: I used to login my account on a second hand Xboxone console ,and I bought Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass and paid them by my Visa card through US dollars; and yesterday ,I bought a brand new...
  3. What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?: Strong storyline mmo and /or rpg 79ed2b50-03e7-49af-9115-046c6610537b
  4. What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?: I love Xbox and its environment but it so sad to see that it looks like they do not care for some small regions, because of that you have to create the account as if you were somewhere else and of...
  5. what kind of external hard drive do i need?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what kind of external hard drive do i need?: what kind of external hard drive do i need? and what is minimum storage for it? i tried a small one it said it had to be a certain amount of storage. 6c7a8985-6dac-49e8-aee8-b1f5b6f584c4
  6. How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!: This would be really really nice as the home—> multiplayer—> looking for group—> search for post —> (game) is by far the most annoying thing to navigate to. it’d be awesome if this was made easier...
  7. Some kind of mismatch on my account. Rewards not depositing

in XBoX Rewards
    Some kind of mismatch on my account. Rewards not depositing: I've checked everything. After months of not depositing, I finally got a deposit in June but since then, nothing. 81dc204d-6897-4bf8-a277-9accb44dd80b
  8. What kind of sound card does xbox one X have?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of sound card does xbox one X have?: It sounds really clear when I put my optical line from my sound bar to my xbox one X instead of my TV. Im pretty sure my tv doesn't have that great of a sound car considering it's a just a 4k tv....
  9. I’m kind of screwed here, no way to access my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m kind of screwed here, no way to access my account: So, here’s my dilemma; I have an account with Xbox. I’ve had this account for many years and many consoles. I have spent a good amount of money for services for this account, including games i’d...
  10. Pls help I kind of lost my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help I kind of lost my account: My friend wanted to play rocket league so I gave him my account so he could download it. He got my account on principal 2 times on his xbox so now I can't change it back on my account and now I...