Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work

Discus and support Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidBean6, Feb 19, 2021.

1. DavidBean6
    DavidBean6 Guest

Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After reinstalling Kinect works only for the first time using the game. Is there a fix for this? We have tried troubleshooting and recalibration the Kinect and also rubbing Kinect set up in the game but nothing works excerpt reinstalling it. This game is so fun can anyone help us? Thanks

:)

DavidBean6, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but not appeare on Xbox One

it is not compatible for the xbox one, no 360 kinect games are

if you want a kinect game there is kinect sports rivals
  4. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

...Kinect Sports Rivals, Fantasia...

Kinect Sports Rivals because I need a good Kinect game.

Fantasia because it looks like a sexy musical that I can fall in love with.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

EARLY XBOX ONE ADOPTERS SHOULD BE COMPENSATED

Would make me chuckle if everyone got compensated with a copy of Kinect Sports Rivals :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work - Similar Threads - Kinect sport rivals

2. Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan: Connect sport bravo hub will not connect synchronize state not connected f5d434b5-275f-462c-a596-7efc6dc33356
  3. Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I bought a game disc Kinect Sports Rivals long time ago, and am very happy playing it with the Kinect and the adapter on Xbox One X console for long time. Few days ago, I came to notice that...
  4. Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends: Hi, I can't play Kinect Sports Rival online with a friend. He can join My Party, but from within the game in the "My Game" portal, I Invite him to a game, he can accept, and then it hangs up on a...
  5. Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rivals: I want to expand our kinect games as were stuck at home to keep the kids active and happy. I would like to download a copy of kinect sports rivals but its £44:99 on the store for a 6 year old...
  6. Kinect Sports Rivals, Kinect not able to detect players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rivals, Kinect not able to detect players: I Just bought Kinect Sports Rivals for my family to play together however after starting The Kinect does not detect us standing even in the play area. During the initial Avatar creating it was...
  7. DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...: Hallo zusammen, wir haben uns eine XBOX All Digital zugelegt und eine DVD Version des Spiels Kinect Sports Rivals geschenkt bekommen. Meine erste Anfrage bei MS wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ich...
  8. Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I hope someone can help as I am stuck! Our Kinect Sensor on our Xbox One generally works fine but when trying to play Kinect Sports (bowling is our favourite family game), it won't 'see'...
  9. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  10. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...