xBox kinect sports games

Discus and support xBox kinect sports games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Xbox Kinect games for 360 model. I also own Kinect for Xbox one but my old games are not compatible. I really would like to play my games with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antoninitlehhema, Jan 8, 2019.

1. xBox kinect sports games

I own Xbox Kinect games for 360 model. I also own Kinect for Xbox one but my old games are not compatible. I really would like to play my games with my family and we don't like just sitting down and get fat games. I like Kinect sports and I want to ask
    MS to please consider making this games play on Xbox one X and if possible, bring back the Kinect part of Xbox to Xbox one X. Hope you consider my request seriously.

:)

Antoninitlehhema, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

3. Popa Tall Win User

Kinect Sports Series

I just read today that Xbox One will allow backward compatibility for some 360 games. So far, none seem to be Kinect games. I am specifically interested in knowing when (if) Kinect Sports, Deca Sports Freedom, and/or Kinect Sports 2 will be available for
    use on Xbox One.
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but not appeare on Xbox One

it is not compatible for the xbox one, no 360 kinect games are

if you want a kinect game there is kinect sports rivals
  5. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?

Kinect Sports Rivals for Xbox One does require a Kinect, so for an Xbox One S or Xbox One X you would need to utilize a Kinect Adapter to hook it up. They have stopped manufacturing them, so you would have to look at retailers, or purchasing one second
    hand.

As for better sports games, are you looking for other Kinect games? I, personally, enjoy the Just Dance series, which can be used with or without a Kinect. They have a good collection of songs and get you moving. If you're looking for non-kinect sports
    games, then I'd recommend looking into EA Access as they have a number of previous years sports titles available via the EA Vault.
Thema:

xBox kinect sports games

1. xBox kinect sports games - Similar Threads - kinect sports games

2. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  3. Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game: Hi, I recently bought a used xbox360 in good shape. Games that I got works apart from Kinect Sports Season 2. The game launches and all is well until I am asked where to store my game data. I...
  4. wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet: wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet e8fb4018-b80b-4425-950e-37d0dd562f53
  5. Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?: Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S? Does anyone know of better Sports Games for XBOX One S? 028ac95f-ff5d-4b9e-b8c1-5995d5b6b2d9
  6. Give a game Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give a game Kinect Sports Rivals: Hello I have game called "Kinect Sports Rivals" its came as bundle with the console and i want to give it to my brother to use it on his console and his Xbox account as am no more interested to...
  7. Xbox One > kinect sports rivals change language from czech republic to English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One > kinect sports rivals change language from czech republic to English: hi Please help, on my xbox one s [kinect sports rivals] language got changed how can i change language from czech republic to English de38d5a2-bd99-4e88-bef1-74a15aa64789
  8. looking for some one play Kinect sport games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for some one play Kinect sport games: Hello i'm a new to xbox. i have a kinect sport season 1 and season 2 i need to get multiplayer experience. also i don't have a friend right now please send me a friend request. thank you...
  9. Xbox Game - "Kinect Sports"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game - "Kinect Sports": On 5th Nov. 14, Ihave purchased on-line the Xbox Game "Kinect Sports" from the Xbox website, presuming that it is a CD. A gift to my grandson who has the Xbox Kinect console. He does not reside...
  10. Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one: I like to play XBox 360 Kinect Sports, by when do you think the game would be released for XBox One? I really need update on this. 689d20d2-ca2b-4d8b-9524-fc53d690f615