: Xbox Kinect

Discus and support : Xbox Kinect in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Kinect I apologize I should've said. I have the xbox and the Kinect. I need to hook up the console to my new Vizio 4k tv. The wires that came... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TroyGreen1, May 7, 2020.

1. TroyGreen1
    TroyGreen1 Guest

I apologize I should've said.

I have the xbox and the Kinect. I need to hook up the console to my new Vizio 4k tv. The wires that came with the console won't work with my new TV. Is there some type of adapter I can get?

:)

TroyGreen1, May 7, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Kinectimals for XBOX One

Xbox 360 Kinect games will not work with a xbox one Kinect.

The Kinects are different.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Urgently await the backward compatibility of the Harry Potter game for kinect. We believe in the competence of this company, Microsoft. Antecipadente thank the understanding of all and wait a positive response.

Sorry to say but no Xbox 360 Kinect games will be made backwards compatible as they will not work with the Xbox One Kinect.

The 360 Kinect is different from the Xbox One Kinect.
  4. gds1972 Win User

kinect for windows

5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Kinect Games Backward Compatible

Xbox 360 Kinect games can only be played with Kinect on Xbox 360 and it would be recognized if you attempt to plug the Kinect Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.
  6. GiltCloud158201 Win User

How to extend kinect 2.0 cable

Thema:

1. : Xbox Kinect - Similar Threads - Kinect

2. Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?: I have a son with special needs. The only video game he wants to play is Kinect Adventures, but our Xbox 360 no longer works. We bought a used 360 off of Craiglist, but it appears to predate the...
  3. XBOX X - what about Kinect support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X - what about Kinect support?: We play Kinect Adventures, Sports, Dance central etc. for more than 10 years and only these games help us (and our children especially) survive isolation. We NEED kinect. It's the most important...
  4. can i play xbox one kinect games on a xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i play xbox one kinect games on a xbox one s?: my kids and i want to play just dance 2020 , we have 2 xbox one s. i really dont want to have to get a whole new game system. will it work on a xbox one s? 6f722395-3176-4d54-a0f2-ff645ed5f73f
  5. Kinect Disconnecting Continuously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Disconnecting Continuously: Hello. My kinect keeps disconnecting and then turning on alot. When it disconnects, the settings claims it to be unplugged despite that not being the case. I'm unable to contact an agent via phone...
  6. Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I bought a game disc Kinect Sports Rivals long time ago, and am very happy playing it with the Kinect and the adapter on Xbox One X console for long time. Few days ago, I came to notice that...
  7. Just dance kinect not working despite soft reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just dance kinect not working despite soft reset: Have an Xbox one and while the kinect addition worked great on just dance the first time we used it, it has since stopped tracking players. As in this thread, I have gone into settings and the...
  8. Audio over the kinects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio over the kinects: This is whats happening... I am playing Minecraft with my grandkids... I have a gold account and they have two gold accounts... When we play just two of us, we can communicate with each other...
  9. No download option for Kinect Sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No download option for Kinect Sports: I am trying to download Kinect SPorts season 1 for X box 360 ..however i could not found download option 11495ecb-4f40-4da3-aff2-a51e36ba0af1
  10. juegos de carreras kinect[Translation-Kinect racing games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    juegos de carreras kinect[Translation-Kinect racing games]: en que juegos de xbox one se puede utilizar kinect para el se guimiento de cara para mirar hacia los lados [Translation-in that xbox one games you can use kinect for face-guided to look sideways]...