: Xbox Kinect

Discus and support : Xbox Kinect in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Kinect I apologize I should've said. I have the xbox and the Kinect. I need to hook up the console to my new Vizio 4k tv. The wires that came... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TroyGreen1, May 7, 2020.

1. TroyGreen1
    TroyGreen1 Guest

I apologize I should've said.

I have the xbox and the Kinect. I need to hook up the console to my new Vizio 4k tv. The wires that came with the console won't work with my new TV. Is there some type of adapter I can get?

:)

TroyGreen1, May 7, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Kinectimals for XBOX One

Xbox 360 Kinect games will not work with a xbox one Kinect.

The Kinects are different.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Urgently await the backward compatibility of the Harry Potter game for kinect. We believe in the competence of this company, Microsoft. Antecipadente thank the understanding of all and wait a positive response.

Sorry to say but no Xbox 360 Kinect games will be made backwards compatible as they will not work with the Xbox One Kinect.

The 360 Kinect is different from the Xbox One Kinect.
  4. gds1972 Win User

kinect for windows

5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Kinect Games Backward Compatible

Xbox 360 Kinect games can only be played with Kinect on Xbox 360 and it would be recognized if you attempt to plug the Kinect Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.
  6. GiltCloud158201 Win User

How to extend kinect 2.0 cable

Thema:

1. : Xbox Kinect - Similar Threads - Kinect

2. Kinect Sports Season Two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Season Two: I had this game and played often. After not playing for a while, the game would no longer load. I have completed all the updates to the system and all other games work fine. Thinking the disc may...
  3. Kinect sensor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sensor: Hi there, is still worth buying a kinect for Xbox 1S? If not, what is the alternative? My son enjoys the Just Dance games and I wish to for that and of course we'll explore other games....
  4. Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...: I've tried searching for this online but finding mixed answers. Some say it will work while others say it will not. Does anybody know if the Xbox One Kinect will work on the Xbox Series X/S...
  5. Kinect is removed off series S/X OS

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect is removed off series S/X OS: Microsoft said we can bring all Xbox accessories and devices owned from (Xbox one S/X) over to the (Xbox two series S/X). When I own Kinect based games how I’m I going to use it with the feature...
  6. Please enable Kinect on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Please enable Kinect on Series X: You dont need to update any features, you dont need to provide Navigation or Speech recognition, but please: Let my daughter have her Fruit Ninja Kinekt and let me use it as Chat Mic. Thanks...
  7. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash: I have tried all the suggestions on this issue that dates back to 2017 but will not fix. HELP. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 still not working I saw other threads of people with the same issue but the fix...
  8. Xbox One Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Kinect: My console recognizes that my Kinect is plugged in, but the Kinect itself isn't working properly. The Xbox logo on the Kinect is not lit up and the fan is not on. Under Settings-->Devices and...
  9. Xbox series x kinect backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x kinect backward compatibility: I was planning to buy the new Xbox series X, but just read that Kinect is excluded from backward compatibility. I was already disappointed when Xbox One did not support my old kinect games on XBox...
  10. Kinect for Windows: Multiple Kinects successfully enumerate, but can only choose 1 of them...

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect for Windows: Multiple Kinects successfully enumerate, but can only choose 1 of them...: I have a touch screen PC which has a built-in camera. I'd like to have two video cameras (I stream in our game room for people who can't come due to Covid, and want one on a tripod, and one...