xbox lag

Discus and support xbox lag in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox lag im always lagging on my main account but when i switch to my backup acoubt the connection is perfect. Plz help.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by G20xCOOKIEx, Mar 28, 2018.

1. G20xCOOKIEx
    G20xCOOKIEx Guest

xbox lag

xbox lag
    im always lagging on my main account but when i switch to my backup acoubt the connection is perfect. Plz help.

:)

G20xCOOKIEx, Mar 28, 2018
  2. umadbro721
    umadbro721 Guest
    I lag on XBOX Live, Help!

I lag on xbox one, I don't know how to fix it but I really need some tips into stop making me lag, on PS3 I didn't lag at all but on xbox one I lag every online game including grand theft auto online and call of duty, I lag out every match too, Help me please!

umadbro721, Mar 28, 2018
  3. FurryLamb52
    FurryLamb52 Guest
    Lag switching

Anyone can use lag switch against you only if you let him to have an easy access to it. Better you turn off your
    Xbox Lag Switch

FurryLamb52, Mar 28, 2018
  4. FurryLamb52 Win User

Lag switching

Anyone can use lag switch against you only if you let him to have an easy access to it. Better you turn off your
    Xbox Lag Switch
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Thank you so much!!!!!

Yeh cloud. I get about 50ms on Aussie servers and still get lag. I'm starting to think this has more to do with xbox live than my connection. I have bf4 on xbox one and on PC. I have no lag issues at all on PC yet on xbox one I always experience lag. Even
    on Aussie servers on both. If I experience no lag on PC then it shouldn't lag on xbox either. I get about 25 to 30ms on pc and 50 to 60ms on xbox. Shouldn't be that noticeable, but I experience huge lag on xbox for some reason. Bit strange!!
  6. Raven0714 Win User

no dedicated servers on gears 3 false advertising is illegal

Im sick of the game lagging everytime i play it lags I getting a ps3 *** xbox
  7. dup97514d49-3f2e-4c8 Win User

Choppy Gameplay Online

can you name the games you are experiencing lag in, i have below average internet and experience no lag, xbox live is good in that regard, im not sure why, but just list the games, i experience no lag in halo and gears of war, so if youre experiencing lag
    in those games, i am not sure, either go on someone elses xbox on different internet, maybe a friends house or something, and on their xbox and download your profile, if it works fine then it is not the xbox, it is your internet, then phone up your internet
    provider and say you are experiencing lag on xbox
  8. Ts o iEliot Win User

XBOX LIVE CONNECTION DISCONNECTS NOW AND AGIAN IN GAMES AND LAGS IN GAMES.

isp is virgin and we lag on the problem xbox but no lag on the one that is working. how do you clear the cache?
Thema:

xbox lag

1. xbox lag - Similar Threads - lag

2. apex legends lag on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apex legends lag on the Xbox one: Hi , my son is experiencing significant lag all of a sudden when he plays apex legends on his xbox one , we have tried all the you tube tips but nothing seems to help and he is getting really...
  3. Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming: Hi, I updated to latest Windows Version and meet PC system requirements. I downloaded the Xbox beta app for PC I purchased game pass for PC - and I cannot find Minecraft? Please help. And I...
  4. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag: Heya everyone, For the last 2 weeks, I've been playing the new Call of Duty a lot and I'm really enjoying it. But, every online multiplayer match that I play has a lot of lag and strutters. I...
  5. My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.: My internet using the network speed test says that i am downloading at 48 MB/s and uploading at around 7MB/s with a packet loss of 1%. Although, i am experiencing extreme lag in every game i play...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...: Bonjour, je viens vers vous car j'ai un problème qui reviens de plus en plus souvent. Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4, tous se passe très bien. Je joue tranquillement et tout coup mon jeu plante...
  7. Minecraft 1.13 input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.13 input lag: I noticed right away after the new update my performance in game dropped terribly. I'm now getting a very noticable input lag from minecraft. I've tested out every other game from my xbox, so I...
  8. The Outer Worlds lag as mouse moves fast

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds lag as mouse moves fast: Hello, Got my XBox Pass today as I couldn't pass the opportunity to play The Outer Worlds for a ridiculous fee however I was disappointed as soon as I ran the game. When I turn to a side fast...
  9. Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview: I have only tried Halo 5, but I have been on cellular data and 2 different WiFi connections and both the campaign and multiplayer were so laggy to the point of frustration. In campaign my reticle...
  10. Lag in modern warfare

in XboX Insiders
    Lag in modern warfare: Has anyone else experience lag in modern warfare since joining alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Finchyboy894 [link] [comments]