xbox lag

Discus and support xbox lag in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox lag im always lagging on my main account but when i switch to my backup acoubt the connection is perfect. Plz help.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by G20xCOOKIEx, Mar 28, 2018.

1. G20xCOOKIEx
    G20xCOOKIEx Guest

xbox lag

xbox lag
    im always lagging on my main account but when i switch to my backup acoubt the connection is perfect. Plz help.

:)

G20xCOOKIEx, Mar 28, 2018
  2. umadbro721
    umadbro721 Guest
    I lag on XBOX Live, Help!

I lag on xbox one, I don't know how to fix it but I really need some tips into stop making me lag, on PS3 I didn't lag at all but on xbox one I lag every online game including grand theft auto online and call of duty, I lag out every match too, Help me please!

umadbro721, Mar 28, 2018
  3. FurryLamb52
    FurryLamb52 Guest
    Lag switching

Anyone can use lag switch against you only if you let him to have an easy access to it. Better you turn off your
    Xbox Lag Switch

FurryLamb52, Mar 28, 2018
  4. FurryLamb52 Win User

Lag switching

Anyone can use lag switch against you only if you let him to have an easy access to it. Better you turn off your
    Xbox Lag Switch
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Thank you so much!!!!!

Yeh cloud. I get about 50ms on Aussie servers and still get lag. I'm starting to think this has more to do with xbox live than my connection. I have bf4 on xbox one and on PC. I have no lag issues at all on PC yet on xbox one I always experience lag. Even
    on Aussie servers on both. If I experience no lag on PC then it shouldn't lag on xbox either. I get about 25 to 30ms on pc and 50 to 60ms on xbox. Shouldn't be that noticeable, but I experience huge lag on xbox for some reason. Bit strange!!
  6. Raven0714 Win User

no dedicated servers on gears 3 false advertising is illegal

Im sick of the game lagging everytime i play it lags I getting a ps3 *** xbox
  7. dup97514d49-3f2e-4c8 Win User

Choppy Gameplay Online

can you name the games you are experiencing lag in, i have below average internet and experience no lag, xbox live is good in that regard, im not sure why, but just list the games, i experience no lag in halo and gears of war, so if youre experiencing lag
    in those games, i am not sure, either go on someone elses xbox on different internet, maybe a friends house or something, and on their xbox and download your profile, if it works fine then it is not the xbox, it is your internet, then phone up your internet
    provider and say you are experiencing lag on xbox
  8. Ts o iEliot Win User

XBOX LIVE CONNECTION DISCONNECTS NOW AND AGIAN IN GAMES AND LAGS IN GAMES.

isp is virgin and we lag on the problem xbox but no lag on the one that is working. how do you clear the cache?
Thema:

xbox lag

1. xbox lag - Similar Threads - lag

2. Lag

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Lag: Lag For some reason my ping on xbox is 40-50 but on pc my ping is always above 100 7019145e-813d-4fa8-8be8-e7da2b0bbffa
  3. Constant game lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant game lag: I have been having constant lag on all games on my xbox one. I have two other xbox consoles in the same house and they aren't experiencing any lag or connection issues. Because of that I dont...
  4. Won’t play disks and menu makes a strange noise and lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t play disks and menu makes a strange noise and lags.: When we try to play a disk game it stays on the games start up screen for about 3 minutes then says the game took to long to start. When we go back to the home screen the Xbox makes a electronic,...
  5. Fh4 Input Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh4 Input Lag: Hello. I recently downloaded forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s. I am expiriencing a lot of Input lag. I don't experience ANY input lag when I play forza motorsport 7 though....
  6. Xbox Lag And Game Crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Lag And Game Crashing!: Hello Im Dawnity, I am having multiple issues with my xbox one s and really could use some help. So basically this happens to me all the time but my issue is, All games load in except GTA and...
  7. Streaming lag and sttutering on PC only in menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming lag and sttutering on PC only in menu: Hi people, i have a curious problem when streaming xbox one X on pc, only in menu. For example: playing red ded 2 its fine , but if i press menu and navigate, streaming sttutering a lot. I back to...
  8. Roblox lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox lag: Hello everyone!I need some help!When i go in a game in roblox i want to improve my graphics to maximum,but when i do that i start lagging!I deleted a lots of things from my computer and the...
  9. V-sync and reducing input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-sync and reducing input lag: Okay, so I've tried to see if it was possible to remove v-sync as I couldn't turn on the option allowing the auto-latency mode. In addition, my TV doesn't have a game mode. I've consulted this...
  10. Panel problems - lag and freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Panel problems - lag and freezing: I've turned on the console today and the panel won't stop lagging or freezing. Anyone else? submitted by /u/Fable_Zealot [link] [comments]