Xbox lag

Discus and support Xbox lag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have lag on my xbox and it stared when a game crashed. I reset my router and cleared cache and have done it all but it still lags... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiraAshlyn Blake, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Xbox lag

I have lag on my xbox and it stared when a game crashed. I reset my router and cleared cache and have done it all but it still lags

:)

KiraAshlyn Blake, Dec 3, 2021
  2. FurryLamb52 Win User

Lag switching

Anyone can use lag switch against you only if you let him to have an easy access to it. Better you turn off your
    Xbox Lag Switch
  3. DuFFuL Win User

Thank you so much!!!!!

Yeh cloud. I get about 50ms on Aussie servers and still get lag. I'm starting to think this has more to do with xbox live than my connection. I have bf4 on xbox one and on PC. I have no lag issues at all on PC yet on xbox one I always experience lag. Even
    on Aussie servers on both. If I experience no lag on PC then it shouldn't lag on xbox either. I get about 25 to 30ms on pc and 50 to 60ms on xbox. Shouldn't be that noticeable, but I experience huge lag on xbox for some reason. Bit strange!!
  4. Raven0714 Win User

no dedicated servers on gears 3 false advertising is illegal

Im sick of the game lagging everytime i play it lags I getting a ps3 *** xbox
  5. 3OMARSHABAN Win User

My Xbox series s i think its getting heat

My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat and its lagging some times on forza for a few seconds and its lagging on nfs heat but i can press xbox button and get out from the game and it was lagging on apex mabye for 5 second but in cod warzone i don't think its lagging ( wierd connection)
  6. dup97514d49-3f2e-4c8 Win User

Choppy Gameplay Online

can you name the games you are experiencing lag in, i have below average internet and experience no lag, xbox live is good in that regard, im not sure why, but just list the games, i experience no lag in halo and gears of war, so if youre experiencing lag
    in those games, i am not sure, either go on someone elses xbox on different internet, maybe a friends house or something, and on their xbox and download your profile, if it works fine then it is not the xbox, it is your internet, then phone up your internet
    provider and say you are experiencing lag on xbox
Thema:

Xbox lag

1. Xbox lag - Similar Threads - lag

2. Cold War lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War lag: I have a freezing problem when playing cold war with keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x, is it normal? 487eef0e-0e63-4bd0-a9a4-fe8740c00ac4
  3. Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS: So I know for a fact this is pretty common especially when playing xcloud over the phone but I’m overall curious if there are plans for the near future to try and fix the syncing issues with...
  4. Halo Infinite | Xbox One | Extreme Campaign Lag and Stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite | Xbox One | Extreme Campaign Lag and Stuttering: I am attempting to play Halo Infinite on my Xbox One (yes, I know it is not an ideal console but it should still function). However, when in game my player stops moving every second or so, to the...
  5. MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything: So my xbox used to play apex legends perfectly without ever lagging. I have decent internet so i doubt that's the problem. Recently, I got the 8tb gamedrive and a wireless headset but neither of...
  6. Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?: Xbox Series X During online multiplayer play such as the Call of Duty games, the Xbox cannot handle graphics and more times than not is delayed behind other players. It’s not the internet, the...
  7. I have high FPS but still lags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have high FPS but still lags: I logged on to my computer today and opened pogostruck and i realized that i have what it looks like to be 10 fps so i turned on fps tracker on the game and it said i had 160 fps even tho it...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator lag: I have a question. I have recently downloaded Microsoft flight simulator 2020 and when I went into the game my fps was no higher then 10 in the loading screen. whenever i click my other monitor it...
  9. Party Chat in XBox PC App causing Mouse Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat in XBox PC App causing Mouse Lag: On my computer everything works fine all the way until I join a party in my xbox app, then my mouse lags really badly. If I leave the party my mouse works again, anything I need to look into to...
  10. My xbox one x sound cuts out and game lags like mini freezes. its when playing any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x sound cuts out and game lags like mini freezes. its when playing any game.: it started with the sound cutting out when people spoke on mic or when i spoke to them, i blamed fortnite for that, idk now if it was them or not, now all my sound in games cuts out, as well as...