Xbox left analog stick on controller

Discus and support Xbox left analog stick on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play a lot of cod and i mean A LOT so i got 2 controllers about 6 months ago, my wireless one, the headphone jack quit working, and my wired on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drifter0507, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Drifter0507
    Drifter0507 Guest

I play a lot of cod and i mean A LOT so i got 2 controllers about 6 months ago, my wireless one, the headphone jack quit working, and my wired on the left analog stick (the one you press down to sprint) just works when it wants to so it never sprints when
    i click it down

:)

Drifter0507, Jul 20, 2019
  2. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
  3. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
  4. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
  5. RossFandey Win User

XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

Unfortunately from what I've experienced personally the controllers for the Xbox One aren't built quite as tough as the 360 controllers. I tend to collect all my loose change in a jar and every couple months buy a new controller with it if the one I'm
    currently using starts going bad and it's out of warranty.
Thema:

1. Xbox left analog stick on controller - Similar Threads - left analog stick

2. Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!: I'm a loyal Xbox and Microsoft customer but my patience with this brand is running thin. My fifth Xbox One controller has broken with the exact same issue as the previous four... a broken left...
  3. issue with steering with the left analog stick,Help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with steering with the left analog stick,Help!!: my left analog stick won't steer the car on driving games, only the right one will.,..Help! 16d9eecb-9ffa-494f-8180-2531847dec6b
  4. Left Analog stick ALWAYS BREAKS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog stick ALWAYS BREAKS!: So sick of this literally just bought my 6th controller in a year. Fix these cheap parts in these expensive controllers had the last one for 2 days before left analog stick broke. This is getting...
  5. Left analoge stick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Left analoge stick: My left stick. I try running in PUBG when i hold the stick down to run he stutters as in like the left stick doesnt fully register but it does. My player in the game usually stutters like that...
  6. Elite Controller Left Analog Stick Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Left Analog Stick Bug: I encountered an unusual problem with using my Elite controller. When selecting the "radial calculations" options for the Left Analog stick, the Y-Axis become inverted. While within the...
  7. Left analog stick problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick problems: Hello! I've recently bought an Xbox One and I'm currently playing the game "Cuphead". I realized that often, when walking left and letting the stick go, it suddenly makes my character face to...
  8. Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller: recently I started hearing a rattle so I took the left grip off and a little grey plastic clip fell out and it makes my left analog stick hard to push down and makes it stick. I have no idea what...
  9. Left Analog Stick broken (360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stick broken (360): The problem appears to be with the thing soldered to the circuit board, my left analog stick is too loose and when I push down on it, it goes too deep. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to...
  10. Can't Click Left Analog Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Click Left Analog Stick: Hi, I recently discovered that my left analog stick will not click down like it used to, and now it won't at all. You can feel the stick click down, but it is not registered in any game I play....