Xbox Left Bumper

Discus and support Xbox Left Bumper in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MY xbox 360 left bumper is sticky and unresponsive sometimes. How do I fix it without, rubbing alcohol or taking it apart.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SC_2452, Jun 11, 2014.

1. SC_2452
    SC_2452 Guest

Xbox Left Bumper

MY xbox 360 left bumper is sticky and unresponsive sometimes. How do I fix it without, rubbing alcohol or taking it apart.

:)

SC_2452, Jun 11, 2014
  2. MikaelFangel
    MikaelFangel Guest
    Left bumper problems

Hi.

This might be a warranty issue so I would suggest that you contact the retailer of the controller.

MikaelFangel, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Fable 4 Life
    Fable 4 Life Guest
    Left bumper problems

It is making a weird ticking noise from my controllers after having it for ~2months plz help me ps. Just measage my acc if it's a windows/xbox worker

Fable 4 Life, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Xbox Left Bumper

If it's sticking a sewing needle may pry the gunk out, although this may damage the controller. A small amount of rubbing alcohol is the best way without taking it apart, which I suggest NOT doing (taking it apart, that is), it's a pain to put back together.
    I've learned to use alcohol to clean my controllers.

Andy Mulligan, Jun 11, 2014
  5. andreevkms Win User

help

@PeakCarrot37869

Remove all memory devices, restart xbox 360

go to system blade > Console Settings > System Info

press

left trigger, right trigger, x, y, left bumper, right bumper, up, left bumper, left bumper, x.

This should bring up a menu "Reset System Settings"
  6. Andy Mulligan Win User

Xbox Left Bumper

If it's sticking a sewing needle may pry the gunk out, although this may damage the controller. A small amount of rubbing alcohol is the best way without taking it apart, which I suggest NOT doing (taking it apart, that is), it's a pain to put back together.
    I've learned to use alcohol to clean my controllers.
  7. STORMDRAYNE69 Win User

Unable To Download The New XBOX Live Update

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Originals - Can't play game from disk.

This sounds like a problem with the system software update, to delete it goto

System Settings > Memory > Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X > Yes, then the xbox should redownload the update. Then try playing your games again.
  9. Mythic xSagex Win User

Uninstall and reinstall system update

System settings>memeroy> Press left bumper, right bumper, X, left bumper, right bumper, X,> Yes and then your console will restart
Thema:

Xbox Left Bumper

1. Xbox Left Bumper - Similar Threads - Left Bumper

2. Why does the elite controller keep breaking... specifically the left bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the elite controller keep breaking... specifically the left bumper: It has broken 5 times and i am over it.. . 483ba08f-3313-4d14-8050-c9eae3e2a5e6
  3. Left bumper popped off controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left bumper popped off controller: My xbox one controller's left bumper popped off the controller and I was just wondering if there is anyway I could possibly fix this? This is the second controller that I've owned that has happend...
  4. Left Bumper comes off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Bumper comes off: Since day one, the left bumper on my Elite controller comes off the controller. I bought this controller when there was a shortage on the controllers and did not even try to return it as there...
  5. Left Bumper Button Fallen Out of Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Bumper Button Fallen Out of Controller: Hi, The left bumper button has fallen out of my controller, I was just wondering if there is a way to reinsert it without dismantling the controller? if not is there a way i can get the...
  6. Left bumper broke off and right bumper not pressing down correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left bumper broke off and right bumper not pressing down correctly: I have a Master Chief controller that I got last year not too long before Halo 5 launched. Left bumper just broke off while I was in the middle of a match and the right bumper has been not...
  7. Xbox one controller Left Bumper not responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller Left Bumper not responding: The left bumper on my xbox one controller is only working about 30% of the time. I have tried every online support option but nothing is going through. I also tried calling, but since I am located...
  8. Left Bumper has "collapsed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Bumper has "collapsed": The left bumper on my Master Chief controller has "collapsed" and isn't clicking right. I can still get the input in, but only by pressing the very top of the button, which puts my hand in an...
  9. Xbox One controller : broken left bumper.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller : broken left bumper.: Bonjour. I bought last year, the Halo 5 guardians exclusive controller "the Master Chief". But, a few days ago, the left bumper broke. So, i'd like to know if i can just repair/change the...
  10. Elite Controller left bumper is loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller left bumper is loose: My left bumper on my elite controller is loose. If I were to hold the controller upside down the outside end of the bumper clears the controller body. I've had this controller for less than 6...