Xbox lfg bot solution

Discus and support Xbox lfg bot solution in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ok so I've noticed lately alot of bots on Xbox group post now my first thought was to just limit how many group posts ppl can join or create an anti... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by kathan7priq2, Sep 12, 2022.

1. kathan7priq2
    kathan7priq2 Guest

Xbox lfg bot solution

Ok so I've noticed lately alot of bots on Xbox group post now my first thought was to just limit how many group posts ppl can join or create an anti cheat/anti script but lfg is only on over versions of Xbox app you guys probably don't support. So make lfg like 2k+ gamerscore required to use it. And make so you only can apply to 5 posts per 10minutes this should stop the amount of bots making new accounts. Or we need to have aged accounts on Xbox like 1month or 3month it needs to be created before accessing lfg. Lastly the report/spam/advertising system needs to work properly and have people review em to see if the account needs a comms banned. Let me know what you guys think.

:)

kathan7priq2, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Weeaboos Win User

Lfg bots

They are harmless at first, however' if you continue to interact with them they will send you a message with a link to a website that usually gives your computer malware. For your safety to do not interact with them at all.
  3. Just-another_user Win User

When will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS

[​IMG]
    These spambots just constantly post and message on lfgs about spam, advertising services, phishing links and scams.

This is not okay, it effects every user who want to use Xbox lfgs.
  4. Just-another_user Win User

I appreciate the response but like I said reporting basically does nothing, the bots won’t stop coming. You report and block 7 bots one day for only 7 more to come back the next day (many of the bots don’t get banned anyways so what’s the point).

And what security settings do I change for spambot’s because I see nothing that will change that situation. This is on the lack of anti-bot security.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi graywolf305,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to set your expectation that even if we are going to recommend to manage your privacy settings and manage LFG features to minimize bots from spamming. You may refer to these articles that might somehow help to control this kind of a Spambots. How to report a player | Xbox Support and also check on Looking for Group (LFG) | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog.

WE may also recommend to send this to our Feedback Hub Link: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app for future reference.

[​IMG]

Again we really appreciate you bringing this concern to us.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. OooO CLOUD OooO Win User

Destiny 2 LFG

Why?

The destiny 2 LFG board is owned and operated by Xbox not Bungie.

I’m talking about the LFG found on the Xbox dashboard
Thema:

Xbox lfg bot solution

1. Xbox lfg bot solution - Similar Threads - lfg bot solution

2. LFG “inappropriate Content” Bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG “inappropriate Content” Bug: I go to post my LFG and it says “Let’s keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again,” my LFG right now says “Kings Fall doing all normal challenges have 10+ clears”. Two...
  3. Xbox looking for group bots LFG bots

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox looking for group bots LFG bots: Does anyone know how to get the looking for group post bots? If I can buy them anywhere etc submitted by /u/MVarlow1 [link] [comments]
  4. LFG POSTS NOT WORKING

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG POSTS NOT WORKING: Good Morning, I have tried on more than one xbox and I cannot post Looking for Group. Could this be something to do with my microsoft account? My husband tried on my xbox and it worked. I am not...
  5. Unable to send request message in LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send request message in LFG: Error message: Unable to send request. I press I’m interested in the looking for group page and it says unable to send request and I tried changing my dns but I can’t figure it out...
  6. PC Game Bar LFG Not Showing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Bar LFG Not Showing Game: Every time I make an LFG post I have to make it on my Xbox. Is there a way to add games to the LFG on PC? I see a bunch of games that I don't own and when I go through them, none of them ever have...
  7. why are so many bots asking for friend rq in LFG?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are so many bots asking for friend rq in LFG?: I'm tryna ask for a carry to diamond and every post I create, it gets so many bots spamming. Is there a reason for this? I got so many messages saying this: "Add my main: ******"...
  8. How to run a BOT in XBOX for LFG

in XboX Insiders
    How to run a BOT in XBOX for LFG: Can you guys please guide me if there is a way to run a bot coded in Python on XBOX? What is the file extension of apps on XBOX? submitted by /u/Inevitable-Concept49 [link] [comments]
  9. people creating a bot spammer to annoy people using the LFG feature Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    people creating a bot spammer to annoy people using the LFG feature Xbox: Right.. Xbox and Microsoft need to look in to this immediately because every time I make a looking for group post I am always getting spammed by fake account bots that hackers are making they are...
  10. Lfg bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lfg bots: Sometimes when im looking for a group a see multiple accounts that say the same thing, and they are usually are in weird fonts like italics, for example it kind of looks like “ im looking for a...