Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox

Discus and support Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; - Is there a way I can use my PC to go on the LFG for MC Bedrock for Xbox One? They're the same game, but the LFG is different. I know this because... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chief Alchemist, May 18, 2022.

1. Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox

- Is there a way I can use my PC to go on the LFG for MC Bedrock for Xbox One? They're the same game, but the LFG is different. I know this because when I go to LFG on my PC, the number of posts is in the double digits, but on Xbox, there are usually always at least 500 posts. I want to do this because the community on Xbox is more extensive, and there's a greater variety of activities.

Otherwise...

- Can you make Looking for Group on the Xbox network combine MC Win10 edition and MC Bedrock for Xbox?

Note: I posted this to both MC support and Microsoft support because I don't know who has the power to handle it.

Note 2: I know I posted this on the forums, so I'm aware that it's unlikely that a developer will see this.

Have a nice day!

:)

Chief Alchemist, May 18, 2022
  2. Chief Alchemist Win User

I've got some good news and bad news for anyone lucky enough to stumble upon this post.

Bad news: There is no way to access the LFG on current versions of any Xbox App that isn't on the console.

Good news: You can use your mobile device to get an old version.

I did this on android, so I don't know if this will work on iPhone, but you can search up how to get an older version of an app and then use that old version of Xbox app to use LFG. You can access it there, but they removed it from the newer version of the app. Also, this app's performance is significantly better than the newer version. I don't know if Microsoft devs have been struggling with drug addiction or something, but that's the way things are. I hope this helped you with your LFG troubles!

Have a nice day!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Chief! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can share the suggestions for it to be united here

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

On the game bar in the looking for group tab you can find both games if you look further down as first you will find the ones you have already played
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Own Minecraft windows 10 on xbox. But, on my PC it says I still need to buy it again.

you own minecraft bedrock xbox edition, you need to purchase for each platform including pc as it is not play anywhere.
  5. Siriusdish Win User

How can I buy Minecraft

What version are you trying to buy? Java or Bedrock. If bedrock, then for Xbox or PC?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cross-LFG

You can access LFG through Xbox Game Bar on PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox - Similar Threads - LFG doesn't include

2. Highly disruptive player in lfg. Absolutely nothing is being done a year later no matter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Highly disruptive player in lfg. Absolutely nothing is being done a year later no matter...: [mod removed] This player has been doing this for over a year and no matter how much we report him nothing is being done, alot of feel he is using a program or watching daily for ppl posting...
  3. Highly disruptive player in lfg. Absolutely nothing has been done about it years later no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Highly disruptive player in lfg. Absolutely nothing has been done about it years later no...: There is a very sick individual in our community. For the last year plus he has been posting nonstop anytime someone mentions role-playing in ghost recon wildlands lfg, he puts these messages up,...
  4. Open Group Chat Greyed Out in my own LFG post (I’m the host) on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Open Group Chat Greyed Out in my own LFG post (I’m the host) on Xbox Series X: So when I create a LFG post and have people interested there is this option called Open Group Chat. But it is greyed out on my Xbox series X meaning unclickable. I have tried three methods. 1....
  5. Cross-LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cross-LFG: I cannot access the LFG posts on Xbox console companion because it was removed. I cannot find people (On Xbox) to play MC:BE with. 1bab4a29-b709-4d09-952a-7a84a5d817b0
  6. How to run a BOT in XBOX for LFG

in XboX Insiders
    How to run a BOT in XBOX for LFG: Can you guys please guide me if there is a way to run a bot coded in Python on XBOX? What is the file extension of apps on XBOX? submitted by /u/Inevitable-Concept49 [link] [comments]
  7. people creating a bot spammer to annoy people using the LFG feature Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    people creating a bot spammer to annoy people using the LFG feature Xbox: Right.. Xbox and Microsoft need to look in to this immediately because every time I make a looking for group post I am always getting spammed by fake account bots that hackers are making they are...
  8. Help with my LFG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with my LFG: I've had my series s for 6 months and this started happening in October. I have tried everything, factory reset, removing my account, changing my DNS, etc. But I have not been able to post an lfg....
  9. Lfg post telling to to keep it clean?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg post telling to to keep it clean?: I tried posting on lfg for destiny 2 grandmaster The corrupted strike and i get the message to keep it clean. I will attach pic. Idk what they are trying to filter but probably should go back and...
  10. LFG Not Allowing Me To Join or Post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Not Allowing Me To Join or Post: This has been happening ever since I got my Series S. I can look at other peoples posts but when I go to say “I’m interested” or create my own post, it says “unable to send request”. It happens on...