Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link

Discus and support Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is kinda gonna be two questions in one, so if you have an answer to either please leave it in the comments. First question being, what is the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pleasehelpiminpain, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link

This is kinda gonna be two questions in one, so if you have an answer to either please leave it in the comments.

First question being, what is the "open group chat" button on Xbox looking for group posts? It's there, but it's always blurred out and I can't figure out how/if you can use it.

Second question, is there like an official xbox discord server or at least an xbox server in general? I'd love to chat with people about xbox related things.

submitted by /u/pleasehelpiminpain
    [link] [comments]

/u/pleasehelpiminpain, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. darkist1 Win User

Game sharing

your best option would be the Clubs and LFG, discord and facebook servers and groups are also an amazing place to find other like minded gamers.
  3. R4VER Win User

Best way to build a friend / follower base?

Use discord, mixer, use lfg on Xbox
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

gay xbox

5. skeletor guy Win User

Fortnite Custom matches

Ask in the xbox ambassadors discord channel in lfg. :) Speak to ya soon!
  6. choppyseize Win User

Im Looking For Friends

You can also try various Discord servers if you have a Discord. Using the LFG is an excellent feature on the console as well. Reaching out to people in games you play can also work.
Thema:

Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link

1. Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link - Similar Threads - LFG open group

2. My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.: I've made my account restrictions to where I can post a lfg and interest in one. But it wont let me, but an alt account on my xbox can. 61d64ea3-fe42-44ed-9e65-ae36b4849a97
  3. LFG Crashing when I try to post

in XBoX on Windows
    LFG Crashing when I try to post: Hi Team, When I try to post on LFG using the XBox Game Bar, the game bar crashes. But if I join other people's LFG, it works fine without crashing. Help would be appreciated....
  4. Lfg bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lfg bots: Sometimes when im looking for a group a see multiple accounts that say the same thing, and they are usually are in weird fonts like italics, for example it kind of looks like “ im looking for a...
  5. Xbox LFG Problems (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox LFG Problems (Windows 10): So I've been trying to join and make groups for about a week now, but every time I try to, it just says "this post is no longer available" and "there was a problem posting your Looking for Group"....
  6. Xbox LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox LFG: So recently I tried posting a LFG on my xbox but it says “There was a problem posting your looking for group.” I tried resetting my xbox and turning off and on my internet. Nothing has worked so...
  7. Can't post LFG due to inappropriate content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't post LFG due to inappropriate content: I'm trying to post a LFG post for PSO2 and I'm getting this error msg, i believe in error. Letter for letter here is my post. "Ship 2 Alliance DTP is recruiting active ARKS. We're looking for...
  8. i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.: ive found that the number "81" and the word "wedding" are apparently inappropriate words in LFG posts. for context: i made one post asking for help with a mission called "parallel quest 81" and...
  9. Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!: The LFG app on Win10 (as well as on the Xbox One console) keeps telling me to 'keep it clean' when I believe it is clean and I don't know what is triggering the censorship. It is more confusing...
  10. Why is the LFG feature so terrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the LFG feature so terrible: I have been having a very frustrating issue with the LFG feature on the app and console. I play Call of Duty Warzone. Specifically, I play a lot of the Plunder/Blood Money game modes. We all know...