Xbox li e

Discus and support Xbox li e in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought xbox live gold and I can't play online on backwards compatible 360 games, it's still showing I have silver on my 360 profile. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by INsANiTYx1991, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox li e

Hello, I just bought xbox live gold and I can't play online on backwards compatible 360 games, it's still showing I have silver on my 360 profile. I can play online on xbox one games but not 360 games. Anyone know why?

:)

INsANiTYx1991, Feb 12, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox li e

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox li e

Hey there INsANiTY

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Let's go ahead and walk through some steps here to get this resolved.

• Launch your 360 game
    • Bring up the 360 Emulator by clicking the "Select" and "View" buttons on your controller.
    • Select "Manage Storage" and exit session
    • Select your Storage and then "Profiles"
    • Choose your profile and remove it "Profile Only"
    • Restart the game and bring up the emulator again
    • Download profile
    Once you have downloaded the profile give it another try and let us know if this has helped.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox li e

Hey there!

We will be locking this thread due to inactivity.

If you are still experiencing this same issue or simply have further questions for us go ahead and start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

I hope the steps I provided above have helped you get back online on your Backwards Compatible titles.

Happy Gaming!
  5. GIANMARIA-794AD981-8 Win User

[ Warhammer 40000 Space Marine] e Warhammer Kill Team

Praticamente metti il gioco e ti far scaricare un patch da 16 mega.

Li sempre nel gioco vai nella modalit online vedrai exterminatus li clicchi e ti dir che devi scaricarlo dal market place, dicendo si te lo fa scaricare direttamente.

O vai dalla dashboard in marketplace giochi--estensioni dei giochi--recenti e la trovi.
  6. riccardomarino Win User

mi serve aiuto (Mod Translation: I need help)

i vbucks li ho comprati dal mincrosoft store

e non ho la xbox

Translate-The vbucks I bought them from the Mincrosoft store and I don't have the Xbox
Thema:

Xbox li e