Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards..

Discus and support Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards.. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Support told me to come here and after a bit reading the topics here i realize that this might never ever will be resolve but lets see Last Friday XBX... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Pablo Rivas-0F27C349-072D-4894-BC5E-8F635AE2FADA, May 7, 2018.

1. Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards..

Support told me to come here and after a bit reading the topics here i realize that this might never ever will be resolve but lets see

Last Friday XBX live rewards was restock i decide to expend my gems because of the changes, as always there is nothing good to choose neither there is much restock, i notice that the 10000 cards and the 50000 cards are available, so i decide to cash in 2
    of each, i was able to do so, i even got the mensaje saying so, today still not showing up on my account and when i look into mine account they deducted the gems, Support told me that i need to come here and post to see "IF" i can get any assistance. Funny,
    i been with MS for 10 years but i never thought that they will play this crappy support stun, they basically told me, life support cant help you, go an see if a "forum" support can.....wow.

Any how, this is my case SRX1425174126ID

Help?

:)

Pablo Rivas-0F27C349-072D-4894-BC5E-8F635AE2FADA, May 7, 2018
  2. euj0
    euj0 Guest
    Error when redeeming, MyVIP Gems, but still wiped out my MyVIP Gems balance

Tried to redeem two 10,000 Rewards Credits (500 MyVIP Gems Each), and one 5,000 Rewards Credits (250 MyVIP Gems Each).

Gave me the ol "HMMM" error. Okay so tried again....

Still got the errors, but it wiped out my MyVIP Gem Balance as if it redeemed it. So no GEMS and no Rewards Credits

Did I just get scammed out of MyVIP Gems?

euj0, May 7, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unused VIP gems

Yes. If you still have gems left when the transition takes place, the gems will be added to your Microsoft rewards account as Microsoft rewards points.

Smwutches, May 7, 2018
  4. Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards..

I think I may also be having this same type of an problem since I just yesterday tried to use some of my gems too for an 250 Gem reward, no email for that one yet.

5,000 Rewards Credits for 250 Gems ,

but in any case I have yet to get an redeem email code for it, not really sure where I need to go for them to send me my code anyway, it sounds related to some of these problems report on this forum. I think it should convert the points to Microsoft rewards
    points correct, so I can use it on my xbox one, anyway if it was an direct $5 dollar deposit that would be fine, but I don't think its show up on my account yet. it sounds like their having problems with some of these 250 gem rewards , I used an 100 gem rewards
    also yesterday I got an email for that one, but not my 250 gem reward yet.

Robert RedXBox, May 7, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It should take about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending on the rewards site after you redeemed them.

Smwutches, May 7, 2018
  6. thanks for the info about the 96 hours , I normally see bing rewards in less than 3 hours, I guess that explains why I only got the 100 Gem reward email yesterday, and not the
    5,000 Rewards Credits for 250 Gems,

thanks for the info on that again, I would not of thinked it would have to take that many hours compared to bing or Microsoft rewards items.

Robert RedXBox, May 7, 2018
  7. 5 days after the cashing, the cards or the amount do not show under my account....

Help?

Pablo Rivas-0F27C349-072D-4894-BC5E-8F635AE2FADA, May 8, 2018
  8. Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards..

I checked xbox rewards and now shows the amount as pending, Thanks for the information I did not knew that it will take that long to show up.

Pablo Rivas-0F27C349-072D-4894-BC5E-8F635AE2FADA, May 8, 2018
  9. Me too, tried to get a 5000 and it stole my gems and didn't give me the credits. This was like 4-5 days ago and they still aren't there.

Dr Nerdy Gamer, May 10, 2018
  10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If they're not showing as pending, but it does show you redeemed the gems, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, May 10, 2018
  11. How do I check if they are pending?

12. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You can view all of your pending credits on the MyRewards section of the rewards site.

Smwutches, May 10, 2018
  13. Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards..

Ok, it says I have 6000 credits pending and that it is emptied on the 15th and 30th of every month. It says I can make an early deposit but there is no date shown below.

14. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Deposit requests are only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to be deposited
    by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request one. Since you got to 5,000 credits after the 1st, they are scheduled for deposit at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 10, 2018
  15. I have the same problem with cashed in gems for MS gift cards. Gems removed from account, but no emails, no confirmations, not balance change.

I need to find a way to contact xbox rewards live about this.

Its_not_working, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards..

1. Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards.. - Similar Threads - Life rewards gems

2. Xbox life gold free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox life gold free trial: Does anybody got one and can help a stranger in need? 49d0b509-1a00-4d82-b323-a265234a1488
  3. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...
  4. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...
  5. Problema com a Life [Problem with Life]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com a Life [Problem with Life]: Bom dia ! Estou tentando um probleminha com a Life cai a todo momento tenho um Xbox 360 Zero e está tudo OK nele e na Net Todos portais necessário esta aberto ok Parece um alerta de serviço da...
  6. Life is strange 2 Episode 4 error download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange 2 Episode 4 error download: Hello everyone, I'm playing Life is strange 2 but unfortunately episode 4 doesn't let me download it. Up to 75% of downlod arrives and then I get written "download interrupted". How can I solve...
  7. Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed: So I bought Life is Strange 2 a couple days ago. I played it up into episode 3. It will not let my play episode 4 for some reason. It will tell me to install it, but I have and already downloaded...
  8. Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X): Please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X to play games like Alyx, Lone Echo, Beat Saber and Boneworks. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  9. Xbox life Rewards not letting me redeem my points

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox life Rewards not letting me redeem my points: I have 15,000 points i cant seem to redeem, these points were add on 1-17-2018 and now its 2-7-2018, they did not auto add them. i need help on why they were not added...
  10. need rewards for xbox life

in XBoX on Consoles
    need rewards for xbox life: why was my rewards not deposited for the warrior missions. i purchased the qualifying content. 7e0bc2ad-a1d4-4bb3-addd-2812b0d1e901