Xbox light blinking on/off, and can't turn the console on

Discus and support Xbox light blinking on/off, and can't turn the console on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i tried turning on my xbox one just now, and the home screen came up all *** up (ie. smaller resolution, and with a "oops, hold down" message but i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurialFungus130, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Xbox light blinking on/off, and can't turn the console on

i tried turning on my xbox one just now, and the home screen came up all *** up (ie. smaller resolution, and with a "oops, hold down" message but i couldn't do anything with my controller, so i just powered off.

It now is off, but the light is just blinking on and off, and i can't turn the console on.... is this just a dashboard update, or should i disconnect power?

Thanks in advance.

:)

BurialFungus130, Sep 3, 2014
  2. mgeppel
    mgeppel Guest
    3 Red Lights only when hdmi cable plugged in.

So when I start my xbox360 up, I get the 3 red blinking lights. When I turn it off and unplug my hdmi video cable, and turn the console back on its goes back to normal. As soon as I plug my HDMI cable into console the 3 blinking red lights come back....Not
    sure what to do at this point.

mgeppel, Sep 3, 2014
  3. WraithBC
    WraithBC Guest
    Error 0x8027025A

Also my Xbox 1 light started blinking when I turn it off, and now when I turn it on I'm getting a black screen and then error code 0x81c201c3.

I've had the console for about a year and a half.

WraithBC, Sep 3, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

The blinking light happened to me as well. I just held down the power button down on the console until it shuts off completely. I haven't had this issue since I did that reset. Hope this helps!!

CMUchippewa, Sep 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox light blinking on/off, and can't turn the console on - Similar Threads - light blinking off

2. XBOX 360 Controller Not Working/Green Light Keeps Blinking [Korean&English]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 Controller Not Working/Green Light Keeps Blinking [Korean&English]: [KOREAN] 안녕하세요, XBOX 360 컨트롤러(게임 패드)를 PC에 연결해서 사용하 하는데 인식이 안돼요. 드라이버는 업데이트 되어있 , 장치관리자에 들어가면 인식이 잘 되어있어요. 그런데 계속 중앙 XBOX 로 에 초록색 빛으로 계속 깜박거리 , 1번으로 불빛이 안들어와요. 해결 방법이나, AS 받을 수 있는 방법 알 주세요. (윈도우10...
  3. Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update: My problem is simple, I put my Xbox One controller to update via the Xbox Accessories app, the update stuck at 46%, and now my controller is bricked, blinking non-stop. It doesn't sync with the...
  4. Xbox Elite pad cant connect/blinking light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite pad cant connect/blinking light: Hello, today for some reason my Elite control pad was acting up, turns out I had an update, as I was updating my Xbox one turned off and now my Elite pad cannot be found by my PC or Xbox, it just...
  5. Joystick Blinking White Light When Turn it On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joystick Blinking White Light When Turn it On: Hi my friend, Unfortunatelly, since yesterday, the controller won't synch with console when I turn it on and keeps blinking the X, However, It sync with USB plug. The only way to connect the...
  6. Joystick Blinking White Light When Turn it On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joystick Blinking White Light When Turn it On: Hi my friend, Unfortunatelly, since yesterday, the controller won't synch with console when I turn it on and keeps blinking the X, However, It sync with USB plug. The only way to connect the...
  7. Difference between alternating lights and blinking lights on 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difference between alternating lights and blinking lights on 360 controller?: There are two blinking light behaviors the Xbox 360 controller does. One is where all 4 lights blink at once (like a flashing ring). The other is where lights 1 and 4 blink alternatively with 2...
  8. Blinking light on power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blinking light on power brick: My sons Xbox will not turn on. The original power brick that came with the console was stuck on standby so we purchased a new one on amazon and this one is blinking orange and white. Any...
  9. Red center light, not blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red center light, not blinking: hi, I've read a lot on the "red ring of death", but am confused because our Xbox 360 has no outer rings and no flashing lights. The center starts up green and then turns red. The screen stays...
  10. When I turn on, in 1 second the green centered light blinks about 4 times and turns off my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on, in 1 second the green centered light blinks about 4 times and turns off my ...: I've no idea what is going on... I've tested with a different power supply in a different outlet, but the result is the same. Any suggestions ? ty ! 38a0dadc-0199-467a-9f00-17038ba1a0ed