Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs.

Discus and support Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was trying to buy the promotional Xbox live gold for 1 month that comes in $1. However, I am not able to add my debit card to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BladedJACK90, May 10, 2019.

1. BladedJACK90
    BladedJACK90 Guest

Hello everyone,

I was trying to buy the promotional Xbox live gold for 1 month that comes in $1. However, I am not able to add my debit card to my Microsoft account and get an error every time I try it.

I wanted to know if anyone of you have also faced the similar problem.

Thanks in Advance.

:)

BladedJACK90, May 10, 2019
  2. Singular Apathy Win User

I've seen this issue if your address is not properly matching the one on your card itself. Alternately, you could buy microsoft credit via the website or Amazon to allow you to access this deal and then adjust as needed.
  3. mocoworm Win User

Other options available to you are:

- Link your PayPal account and use that as a payment method

- Buy a pre-paid card in a store, and load it up to your XBOX using the code on the card
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you are trying this on the Xbox One, then make sure your console is set to your region and not a region that uses $ as currency.

You can change the region via Settings - System - Language and Location. It's always advised to use your region when available.

If this is happening on the website, then make sure the country in the bottom left corner is set to your region.

Let us know the results
  5. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

1 Month of Xbox LIVE for $1

Aw dammit, it says the offer is closed. Would have been a good deal.
  6. Cannot Delete Old Ac Win User

1 Month of Xbox LIVE for $1

It wasnt working last night when I went to click it. Kept coming up with " Error, it appears you have a found a bug in the system" or something.
Thema:

1. Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs. - Similar Threads - live Month 50Rs

2. 3 Month Xbox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month Xbox Live: The 3 month Xbox Live Gold is $9.99 right now. Will I be able to extend it multiple times at $9.99 or is it only a one time thing. 5900b46b-e3f3-4772-8f29-de4fc7354574
  3. xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why?: We got a X-Box live Gold 12months subscription activated in February 2019 then in june, the subscription has expired. When we enter the code again, it says that the code has already been used....
  4. Xbox live monthly games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly games: Xbox live won't let me download the free monthly games bc it says "this offer is not valid in your region" but all of my settings are set for United States. Why is this happening?...
  5. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  6. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  7. 12 months live and game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 months live and game pass ultimate: Hi quick one:) With no membership of any kind if i buy 12 months live then 1 month game pass ultinate will that give me 12 months game pass ultimate? dd051e6a-1713-4fc2-befe-8a45174e765c
  8. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  9. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  10. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...