Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs.

Discus and support Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was trying to buy the promotional Xbox live gold for 1 month that comes in $1. However, I am not able to add my debit card to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BladedJACK90, May 10, 2019.

1. BladedJACK90
    BladedJACK90 Guest

Hello everyone,

I was trying to buy the promotional Xbox live gold for 1 month that comes in $1. However, I am not able to add my debit card to my Microsoft account and get an error every time I try it.

I wanted to know if anyone of you have also faced the similar problem.

Thanks in Advance.

:)

BladedJACK90, May 10, 2019
  2. Singular Apathy Win User

I've seen this issue if your address is not properly matching the one on your card itself. Alternately, you could buy microsoft credit via the website or Amazon to allow you to access this deal and then adjust as needed.
  3. mocoworm Win User

Other options available to you are:

- Link your PayPal account and use that as a payment method

- Buy a pre-paid card in a store, and load it up to your XBOX using the code on the card
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you are trying this on the Xbox One, then make sure your console is set to your region and not a region that uses $ as currency.

You can change the region via Settings - System - Language and Location. It's always advised to use your region when available.

If this is happening on the website, then make sure the country in the bottom left corner is set to your region.

Let us know the results
  5. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

1 Month of Xbox LIVE for $1

Aw dammit, it says the offer is closed. Would have been a good deal.
  6. Cannot Delete Old Ac Win User

1 Month of Xbox LIVE for $1

It wasnt working last night when I went to click it. Kept coming up with " Error, it appears you have a found a bug in the system" or something.
Thema:

1. Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs. - Similar Threads - live Month 50Rs

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  4. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points): I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting...
  5. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  6. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  8. 3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins: Hey everyone, I bought a limited offer on the Xbox dashboard on 04/12, three months Xbox live plus 1000 apex legends coins. Saying that I receive a promo code for the apex coins until 06/30 but I...
  9. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  10. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35