Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs.

Discus and support Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was trying to buy the promotional Xbox live gold for 1 month that comes in $1. However, I am not able to add my debit card to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BladedJACK90, May 10, 2019.

1. BladedJACK90
    BladedJACK90 Guest

Hello everyone,

I was trying to buy the promotional Xbox live gold for 1 month that comes in $1. However, I am not able to add my debit card to my Microsoft account and get an error every time I try it.

I wanted to know if anyone of you have also faced the similar problem.

Thanks in Advance.

:)

BladedJACK90, May 10, 2019
  2. Singular Apathy Win User

I've seen this issue if your address is not properly matching the one on your card itself. Alternately, you could buy microsoft credit via the website or Amazon to allow you to access this deal and then adjust as needed.
  3. mocoworm Win User

Other options available to you are:

- Link your PayPal account and use that as a payment method

- Buy a pre-paid card in a store, and load it up to your XBOX using the code on the card
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you are trying this on the Xbox One, then make sure your console is set to your region and not a region that uses $ as currency.

You can change the region via Settings - System - Language and Location. It's always advised to use your region when available.

If this is happening on the website, then make sure the country in the bottom left corner is set to your region.

Let us know the results
  5. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

1 Month of Xbox LIVE for $1

Aw dammit, it says the offer is closed. Would have been a good deal.
  6. Cannot Delete Old Ac Win User

1 Month of Xbox LIVE for $1

It wasnt working last night when I went to click it. Kept coming up with " Error, it appears you have a found a bug in the system" or something.
Thema:

1. Xbox live 1 Month - $1 or 50Rs. - Similar Threads - live Month 50Rs

2. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  3. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  4. When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?: My gold membership just ran out but I don't want to renew it if the new service is about to launch... 4d15c01c-b59b-44ed-bfcb-30448bbe746b
  5. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  6. My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april: Hello. My 7year old son has xbox loive. The payments come off of my card. I have been charged for the gold a total of 4 times this month for this one membership. Who can I speak to?...
  7. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  8. 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello If I buy a subscription keys from CDKeys, Live Cards or somesuch place and activate it immediately, will that 12 months be added onto my current subscription (expires August) or will I lose...
  9. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  10. Xbox 12 months gold live code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 12 months gold live code not working: Hi - I have purchased a 12 month Xbox Live subscription for my son, but each time he loads it (into xbox one) using the Redeem Code function it does not seem to recognise it is pre paid and...