Xbox Live 1 month card, 3 month card price drop

Discus and support Xbox Live 1 month card, 3 month card price drop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't play Xbox Live that often I play here and there throughout the year and I was just curious why don't they sale 1 month cards I wish they did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L0rdDust, Jun 11, 2014.

1. L0rdDust
    L0rdDust Guest

I don't play Xbox Live that often I play here and there throughout the year and I was just curious why don't they sale 1 month cards I wish they did because it would save me a little bit of cash also the 3 month cards are $25 bucks which isn't bad but when
    u don't play online that much paying for two 3 month cards in one year is already $50 bucks do u think they will ever lower the price back down to $17.99 because if they did that would be awesome for people like me

:)

L0rdDust, Jun 11, 2014
  2. bartsbud
    bartsbud Guest
    iOffer is selling 12 month live cards for $35 -- is a price drop coming soon???

Just saw on one of the deals websites that iOffer is selling the 12 month live cards for $35 with free shipping. Do you think a price drop is coming for the Xbox Live service?

if so, that's great news for us gamers!

ioffer.com/search/items/xbox+live+gold

bartsbud, Jun 11, 2014
  3. bartsbud
    bartsbud Guest
    iOffer is selling 12 month live cards for $35 -- is a price drop coming soon???

Just saw on one of the deals websites that iOffer is selling the 12 month live cards for $35 with free shipping. Do you think a price drop is coming for the Xbox Live service?

if so, that's great news for us gamers!

ioffer.com/search/items/xbox+live+gold

bartsbud, Jun 11, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

They do sell 1 month cards.

Better yet, A full year is around 35/45 dollars "if you shop around"

The price maybe lowerd but, in the meantime, you're missing out.......

BTW (The recent update allows much more for free...) GOOD LUCK!!!!

BongKaos, Jun 11, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

They do sell 1 month cards.

Better yet, A full year is around 35/45 dollars "if you shop around"

The price maybe lowerd but, in the meantime, you're missing out.......

BTW (The recent update allows much more for free...) GOOD LUCK!!!!
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

My Xbox Live Is Expiring July 20th Do I Renew It Before It Expires Or After?

I'd buy a 3 month card before you drop money on a 1yr card. Unless you find a 1 yr cheap.
  7. Booger Cannon Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership Black Friday Deals?

4 xbox live 3month memberships Will be the price of 44 dollars so 12 month gold is 50 for the orig price so i'd rather buy the 3 month card 4 times
  8. MetalScrubbs Win User

Why is it that the you get more microsoft points in the U.S. then in Canada?

I pose another question.

Why can I only find xbox live 3 month cards at HMV.

I can't bring myself to buy 12 months and only use it for 5 months tops.

I think Canada needs to get more 3 month cards!!

Or at least have the option to buy 3 month subscriptions on xbox live, instead of just 12 month and 1 month.
  9. SpyShadow Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live 1 month card, 3 month card price drop - Similar Threads - Live month card

2. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...
  4. Can a 3 month Xbox live subscription purchased with prepaid card be placed "on hold" ?

in XBoX Rewards
    Can a 3 month Xbox live subscription purchased with prepaid card be placed "on hold" ?: At this time we've removed our son's video game privileges. We were only about 2 weeks into a 3 month Xbox Live subscription purchased with a prepaid card. Is there a way under my account to...
  5. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  6. 12 Month Xbox Live Code From Card Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live Code From Card Not Working: No one at support seems to want to help. Spent 2hrs on Thursday night with Alistair, on support chat, said he would take care of and send me emails so I didn't have to contact support again, and...
  7. Xbox Live Gold redeem card doesn’t give me the 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold redeem card doesn’t give me the 3 months: Today is August 19th, it’s my birthday and I got an Xbox live Gold card that lasts 3 months. I put in the code into my Xbox One, the process goes as it usually goes, I get to a screen asking for a...
  8. Xbox Live card (3 Months) for a $25 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live card (3 Months) for a $25 dollar gift card: The other day I accidentally bought an Xbox Live card that is worth $25 or for 3 Months. I originally wanted to buy a gift card to the store for $25, but I had not noticed until I entered that...
  9. I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.: Need help. It says i have no live but i just bought some its bothering me. Just wanna play some fortnite. 430cd17e-891d-4bcb-9e94-0dd22d8d0d2e
  10. Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!: my boyfriend's Xbox One has his debit card on three different gamertags and has been charged simultaneously on all of those accounts for 3 months on different dates for Xbox Live Gold monthly...