Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

Discus and support Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samuel Keyes, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Samuel Keyes
    Samuel Keyes Guest

Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea when it will return

:)

Samuel Keyes, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

have you tried to delete the profile on the console and install it again?
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Robby Sayles Win User

Did you contact Billing support?
  5. Samuel Keyes Win User

just did. Lets see their response
  6. Yombi Win User

Didthey said anything about it ?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing - Similar Threads - Live month subscription

2. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  3. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  4. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  5. Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early: Can anyone tell me why my xbox live subscription has expired 7 months before it's meant to? I've not played on my xbox for a few weeks now and I've just gone to join a few mate online to be told...
  6. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...
  7. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months: Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I...
  8. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  9. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  10. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a