Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

Discus and support Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samuel Keyes, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Samuel Keyes
    Samuel Keyes Guest

Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea when it will return

:)

Samuel Keyes, Oct 6, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Live. GOLD.

It works out cheaper to buy a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription, than it does to buy 12 one month Xbox Live subscriptions.

Just something to keep in mind.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

have you tried to delete the profile on the console and install it again?
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Robby Sayles Win User

Did you contact Billing support?
  6. Samuel Keyes Win User

just did. Lets see their response
Thema:

1. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing - Similar Threads - Live month subscription

2. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  3. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  4. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  5. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  7. 3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins: Hey everyone, I bought a limited offer on the Xbox dashboard on 04/12, three months Xbox live plus 1000 apex legends coins. Saying that I receive a promo code for the apex coins until 06/30 but I...
  8. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  9. 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello If I buy a subscription keys from CDKeys, Live Cards or somesuch place and activate it immediately, will that 12 months be added onto my current subscription (expires August) or will I lose...
  10. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...