Xbox Live 12 months Cancelled

Discus and support Xbox Live 12 months Cancelled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK, this is the only place I can ask a question. No callback service - nowhere to bring this up. Terrible customer service! I just used a code for 12... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Annuubis, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Annuubis
    Annuubis Guest

OK, this is the only place I can ask a question. No callback service - nowhere to bring this up. Terrible customer service! I just used a code for 12 months Live Gold and entered the code. It was applied to my account. I then clicked on upgrade to Ultimate Game Pass and realised it was going to charge me £10.99 a month which I didn't want to pay so I cancelled within minutes. This has now left me with no xbox live. If there is an admin here please reply ASAP. I am not happy.

:)

Annuubis, Jul 22, 2021
  2. WirelessTree597 Win User

Gold Membership

I want to cancel my Xbox live Gold 12 month membership permanently please.
  3. ImaB72 Win User

Suddenly lost gold membership

my 12 month xbox one live has canceled and it lasted for 6 months and then disapeared from my pament history
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

5. Smwutches Win User

Wince they added the Gold before the Ultimate, it would gave upgraded the full 12 months to Ultimate.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

if you already had a gamepass then it would have converted to 4 months of gamepass ultimate.

if you just applied gold then chose upgrade to gamepass then it would have charged you 10.99 per month when it is due for renewal next.

as you cancelled it you cancelled everything, the only ones who can help are support, you will have to phone or use live chat. using options for unrecognised charge usually gets you through on the phone.

no admin here can help as they do not have access.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live 12 months Cancelled - Similar Threads - Live months Cancelled

2. Can i cancel xbox live payment every month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can i cancel xbox live payment every month?: Hello. I dont wanna pay every month 8$ for xbox live subscription. Today from my bank account 8$ was gone because of this. Can i cancel this? 242a8486-4c8e-4d8a-afe1-361342071cad
  3. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  4. I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...: i was supposed to cancel my game pass but i canceled my game pass ultimate and my 12 month xbox live and i dont know how to get it back please help ffadece4-6806-45e8-9eeb-50dc25e2fe13
  5. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  6. Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...: is there a way to cancel my sons ultimate game pass without losing the 10months he has left on his xbox live doesnt seem right or fair and you cant get hold of anyone to speak to at microsoft...
  7. My 12 month Xbox Live Gold just cancelled itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 month Xbox Live Gold just cancelled itself.: I used a code card at the beginning of the year for 12 months of Xbox Gold. All day today I had no problems until I tried to start a party earlier. Now my account says the subscription was...
  8. live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]: Minha assinatura da live gold de 12 meses foi cancelado e estão mem cobrando outra mas ele só vence em outubro o que eu faço. [Translation - My 12 month live gold subscription has been canceled...
  9. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  10. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...