xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why?

Discus and support xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We got a X-Box live Gold 12months subscription activated in February 2019 then in june, the subscription has expired. When we enter the code again, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxlolMaxlol, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MaxlolMaxlol
    MaxlolMaxlol Guest

We got a X-Box live Gold 12months subscription activated in February 2019 then in june, the subscription has expired. When we enter the code again, it says that the code has already been used. What can we do to reactivate the subscription that we paid
    for?

:)

MaxlolMaxlol, Sep 4, 2019
  2. GreedyPig997 Win User

Can some one help me

My Xbox live ( 3 month ) was due to expire on 11/14/12, but is not working today!
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello MaxlolMaxlol!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your subscription ending earlier than expected. Within your Xbox console settings you can always go to... Settings - Account - Subscriptions.... to check on the details of the last
    subscription that was active on your profile.

Like the previous forums agent mentioned above, I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to check the status the last subscription (code) that you used, and look into
    your account and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  5. FlorenceBenoit Win User

Hello,

I would like to talk to someone at support but when I follow your instructions it always says "Xbox support is unavailable", so how can we fix the problem ?

Again, here's the problem :

"We got a X-Box live Gold 12months subscription activated in February 2019 then in june, the subscription has expired. When we enter the code again, it says that the code has already been used. What can we do to reactivate the subscription that we
    paid for?"

You can call me at [Mod Removed - Personal Information], I would prefer French speakingif possible but can speak English too.

Thank you

JF Larouche
  6. denis97g Win User

Are you sure you didn't accidentally cancel it? if you didn't, you should contact support at
    support.xbox.com
Thema:

1. xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why? - Similar Threads - live months expire

2. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  3. Xbox is saying that I don't have XBOX live gold, but it expires in 3 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is saying that I don't have XBOX live gold, but it expires in 3 months: My xbox live gold is expiring on 12 december this year. But I can not login to Fortnite since today because my xbox is saying that my xbox live has expired. Anybody with the same issue, and a...
  4. 12 months live gold membership expires with just a month and a half in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 months live gold membership expires with just a month and a half in.: Hi, So I bought the live gold membership for 12 months in July and just a month and a half in with my subscription. It says that it has been expired. I confirmed in my subscriptions that it was...
  5. Re: My 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription code EXPIRED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Re: My 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription code EXPIRED: I chatted with Xbox Support today (Rhea Mae O.) and informed her that the 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription I received as winner in the Wow. Win with Office Promotion (sponsored by Microsoft...
  6. 3 month live promotion code expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month live promotion code expired.: I bought three months of xbl during the buy 3 get 3 free promotion. I redeemed the first three months and received the email with the code for the next 3 months. I was not aware this was a...
  7. 3 month live gold deal expiring before listed time

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month live gold deal expiring before listed time: Hello, Just 3 days ago a deal popped up on my xbox one showing how there is a deal going on for Xbox live gold (3 months) for $10, The deal itself was supposed to expire on Monday April the 15th...
  8. xbox live gold expired even I'm having paid 1 year it's expired in 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold expired even I'm having paid 1 year it's expired in 4 months: xbox live gold expired even I'm having paid 1 year it's expired in 4 months, and i don't know the reason, I would like a response because I paid for 1 year 860cae09-8a65-47cf-945b-177634ac2c46
  9. I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...: i recently bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and it says that i dont have gold anymore so i cant play online , it only lasted about 1 month...
  10. Xbox Live Gold has expired 2 months early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold has expired 2 months early.: I bought a 3 Month Xbox live code and It has ended 2 months early. When I go to my subscriptions It says Xbox Live Gold Expires 13/9/17 which means it ends on the 13th of September 2017. It is now...