xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass

Discus and support xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi I wondered if you could help me purchased 12months xbox live subscription in January using a gift card it worked fine until I purchased through bank... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hannahjoyce, Apr 18, 2020.

1. hannahjoyce
    hannahjoyce Guest

hi I wondered if you could help me purchased 12months xbox live subscription in January using a gift card it worked fine until I purchased through bank account gamepass for1month now my xbox live won't work its saying converted to gamepass how do I get
    it back is it possible as paid for 12 months

:)

hannahjoyce, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Hi Hannahjoyce,

when you game pass even for 1 month, it converts any remainder Xbox gold to Xbox game pass subscription, there is no way to revert it yourself as it explains on

here
    that upgrading converts any remaining gold to the new subscription. you can check the FAQ for full details of conversion. However I can only recommend contacting Xbox support for such matters as they maybe able to offer something to help.
  3. AridLizard Win User

go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ to check what subscriptions you have active.

it should say that you have Ultimate Gamepass ending February 2021 (if this is your first subscription to Ultimate Gamepass)

if that is the case then you should have access to all the features of Live Gold as they are included in Ultimate Gamepass.

if Gold isn't working, try doing a Power Cycle of your Xbox by holding the Power Button on the Xbox for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

unplug it from the wall socket for 5 minutes then connect it up and turn it on.

while it is unplugged you could also restart your router by turning it off or unplugging it for 5 minutes.

restart the router and wait for all the lights to go green before turning your Xbox back on
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

the 1 dollar only applies to new customers

and the offer to stack and convert 1:1 is now over.

If you convert now ( example: 12 months live you will convert to approx 4 months of gamepass ultimate)
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Ultimate game pass

It wasn’t a waste, as you can still convert your Xbox live gold to Xbox live ultimate. But it isn’t 1:1, so you will not get 12 months for 12 months. The ratios can be found in the FAQ in the linnk below.

www.xbox.com/gamepass

edit: although it may actually be the case that if you are upgrading for the first time, it will convert at a 1:1 ratio. But I am not sure on that. It isnt very clear in the FAQ.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Ultimate games pass question

When you convert a standard subscription (gamepass or xbox live gold) to the ultimate subscription it converts all your remaining months to ultimate 1:1 and I believe it adds 1 month as well. To get the most benefit from this conversion you also have the
    option to buy 3 12 months subscriptions, claim them all on your account, and then convert it all to ultimate. You would then have 3 years of ultimate gamepass on your account. Be aware though that you cannot convert more than 36 months to ultimate.
Thema:

1. xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass - Similar Threads - live months purchased

2. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  3. I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month: [img] I get that error message when I try to make the payment 8a52979d-046f-4a07-9454-77b9608221b5
  4. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  5. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...
  6. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks: Split from this thread. Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! I nevver got my 2800 fortnite...
  7. I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.: After purchasing Xbox live gold for £6 for 3 months, I did not receive my Vbucks promised by the offer. 1b81c171-42ba-4dc2-90b2-9124d6160efc
  8. HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....: HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account. How Do i change it to be on the correct account please? 3d77edef-2a5a-4561-bc27-c26f36cffa17
  9. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!: Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! cee8738e-0314-465e-845c-84b00fc4992d
  10. Purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live from Walmart that was suppose to come with $10 credit that ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live from Walmart that was suppose to come with $10 credit that ...: So I purchased a Xbox Live 3 month code from Walmart that included a $10 xbox store code. While I instantly received the 3 month code, I never received the $10 store credit. I have contacted...