Xbox live 14 day trial stopped working

Discus and support Xbox live 14 day trial stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used a 14 day xbox live gold trial for Xbox One to play some Halo MCC/5 online and on the day I used the code I played with no issues but then the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crippler55, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Crippler55
    Crippler55 Guest

I used a 14 day xbox live gold trial for Xbox One to play some Halo MCC/5 online and on the day I used the code I played with no issues but then the next day when I go to play Halo 5 again it tells me I don't have the "privileges" to play online anymore.
    Never had this problem in the past when I used trials so I not sure why it suddenly stopped working.

:)

Crippler55, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Mister Urkel Win User

XBOX Live 14-day Gold Trial do not work?

Hey OoooKay420,

Are you saying that you used the 14 day trial and then underneath the 14 days it stopped working? Its not 14 time you sign on it is 14 days from the day you first used the trial. If you liked what you saw and used when connected to live I suggest getting
    a gold membership.
  3. Crippler55 Win User

It wasn't set before but I went ahead and set it now if it helps with negating future issues. Though does it matter if its set since the only profile on the Xbox is just the one I'm using?
  4. Crippler55 Win User

I performed the hard reset but unfortunately it didn't resolve the issue. Thanks for the suggestion though.
  5. choppyseize Win User

I would also check to be sure the account that redeemed the code is set as the home Xbox account on the console as well.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Try the tried and true hard reset to see if tgat relieves the issue.

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you
    hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox live 14 day trial stopped working - Similar Threads - live trial stopped

2. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: I just opened a new account and didn't get my free trial to Xbox live. How come? e3a64379-f424-4cb9-81b0-8728aaffebf3
  3. Trial Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial Live Gold: I bought a console with 14 days Live Gold activation code. Redeemed code and it was successfully activated but doesn't show up in subscriptions and apparently doesn't work. Any suggestions?...
  4. Trials Evolution indisponible sur le Marché Xbox Live [Mod Translation-Trials Evolution not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials Evolution indisponible sur le Marché Xbox Live [Mod Translation-Trials Evolution not...: Bonjour tout le monde. Je voulais savoir s'il était normal que je ne puisse pas re-télécharger le jeu Trials Evolution sur le Marché Xbox Live, oui re-télécharger car je l'avais acheté lors de sa...
  5. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  6. Xbox live gold -14 day trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold -14 day trial: I have never had an xbox live gold account. It said free 14 day trial but when i get to it wont let me do it. Gow can i get my trial? c588f15a-c26c-4bda-ab3f-1760157d308d
  7. 14 day live trial stopped working after 3 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day live trial stopped working after 3 days: Hi guys, we have an xbox one for Christmas, we have uploaded the code for the 14 day live gold free trial but it has stopped working after 3 days! I can't seem to find anyone to talk to at the...
  8. Xbox live gold 30 day trial stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 30 day trial stopped working...: Yesterday I got the Xbox live gold 1 month trial, it worked perfectly but after a while I logged off and as I logged back on it didn't work... can anybody help me?...
  9. xbox live gold trial stopped working after less then 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold trial stopped working after less then 24 hours: Hi, i signed up for the free trial last night so i could play gta 5 online, after downloading all the packs i was playing for a few hours and it was all good then i changed my gamer tag and now i...
  10. Xbox live trial stopped showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live trial stopped showing: Hello, I signed up to xbox live over the celebration weekend with my month of trial free, it was working fine until the Sunday night then stopped working. On the xbox.com dashboard it shows...