Xbox Live (360) Downloading Buggy

Discus and support Xbox Live (360) Downloading Buggy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So guys, you know when you go to download DLC and it sends you to active downloads after the "Download Details" page? Well, mine doesn't forward me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saulscmit, Mar 31, 2014.

1. saulscmit
    saulscmit Guest

So guys, you know when you go to download DLC and it sends you to active downloads after the "Download Details" page? Well, mine doesn't forward me to this page for some reason, not a clue why, it just doesn't do so anymore (ever since a bunch of useless
    updates MS have spammed across all their software & hardware, thanks a lot).

I don't wish to sit watching a bar progress for near on 2 hours while a 3GB file downloads. I've emptied the update cache twice & re-installed all necessary updates. I've checked options don't effect it (which there is no option for this anyway) & in no
    way is there any other issue or anything.

It used to re-direct to the Active Download screen & download in the background, but it doesn't do so no more (since late 2013). Either I need to empty the cache yet again & redownload this buggy *** update or MS need to patch it. Spoken to my girlfriend
    & she has no issues as such with this. Active background downloads/uploads is on, automatic updates are on (even though before now its been off for 6 years without issue).

To anyone that replies, thanks for you're time.

Vehemently annoyed Mirco$haft customer.

:)

saulscmit, Mar 31, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Buggy Xbox 360

Have you tried calling tech support to see if it can be looked at for repair or replacement under warranty? Sounds like it may have some components internally that are degrading or failing. There is a 1 year warranty you may be able to take advantage of
    (provided your "about 1 year" is less than 1 year and you have proof of purchase or registration date). More info can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-info

jp_drums_4evr, Mar 31, 2014
  4. saulscmit
    saulscmit Guest

Over 24 hours and not a reply, however I see there is a system update. I will see if the problem continues after yet another update & will report my findings here.

This is a bug issue that should be fixed regardless of my stand point & aggressiveness to the company that hosts this service. If not for my sake, for the others it likely effects whom can't load the xbox.com website due to having a slow & older generation
    computer.

saulscmit, Apr 1, 2014
  5. saulscmit Win User

Over 24 hours and not a reply, however I see there is a system update. I will see if the problem continues after yet another update & will report my findings here.

This is a bug issue that should be fixed regardless of my stand point & aggressiveness to the company that hosts this service. If not for my sake, for the others it likely effects whom can't load the xbox.com website due to having a slow & older generation
    computer.
  6. SilvrTongdDevil Win User

there's a problem with xbox live marketplace. 8c230002

Also having major issues with xbox live. I've tried all the recommended options - can't download marketplace items and, even worse, can't even apply the dashboard update needed to connect to xbox live. It's been buggy all week
  7. jp_drums_4evr Win User

Buggy Xbox 360

Have you tried calling tech support to see if it can be looked at for repair or replacement under warranty? Sounds like it may have some components internally that are degrading or failing. There is a 1 year warranty you may be able to take advantage of
    (provided your "about 1 year" is less than 1 year and you have proof of purchase or registration date). More info can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-info
  8. North3rnKnight Win User

Buggy Xbox 360

Yea it's past the 1 year lol thanks for the info
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

cache system

It could also be that the game is buggy in places. That can cause your Xbox 360 to crash and freeze.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live (360) Downloading Buggy - Similar Threads - Live 360 Downloading

2. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  3. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  4. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  5. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  6. Xbox 360 Not Downloading My Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Not Downloading My Xbox Live Profile: I Turned On The Xbox 360 And Choose "Download Profile" So I Entered My Email Address And Password, Choose A Save Device And I Got Error Saying "Sorry There's A Problem With The Credentials That...
  7. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...: Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?...
  8. Downloading my xbox live account on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading my xbox live account on my 360: So every time I try and download my account it shows me error code 80070571 and it says "There is a problem with the information that you typed" and im over here like "WHAAAAAA?" If anyone knows...
  9. I can´t download xbox 360 games on live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t download xbox 360 games on live gold: Hi guys. I have a problem to download games from xbox 360 given by live gold. It always goes wrong. Somebody else with the same problem? I have xbox one. Sorry for my english...
  10. Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold: I bought gold live subscription thinking that I will be able to buy games with best deals. Buy I can't buy (downloadable Xbox 360) games though my live gold account. My Xbox account email id is...