Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription)

Discus and support Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo. vandaag jullie hebben van mijn bankrekening €6.99 voor het xbox live abbonement maar ik wist het eigelijk niet , ik bedoel ik wou niet deze... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by el sayidahmed, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription)

Hallo.

vandaag jullie hebben van mijn bankrekening €6.99 voor het xbox live abbonement maar ik wist het eigelijk niet , ik bedoel ik wou niet deze maand in xbox live abboneren , mag ik aub de xbox live abbonement annuleren en mijn geld aan op mijn rekening terug
    krijgen .

met vriendelijk groeten

*Mod Translation*

Hello.

Today you guys have from my bank account €6.99 for the Xbox Live subscription but I didn't know actually, I mean I didn't want to subscribe this month in Xbox Live, I please cancel the Xbox Live subscription and get my money back to my account.

With Kind regards

:)

el sayidahmed, Mar 8, 2019
  2. BTRUITT95 Win User

Hallo.

vandaag jullie hebben van mijn bankrekening €6.99 voor het xbox live abbonement maar ik wist het eigelijk niet , ik bedoel ik wou niet deze maand in xbox live abboneren , mag ik aub de xbox live abbonement annuleren en mijn geld aan op mijn rekening terug
    krijgen .

met vriendelijk groeten

*Mod Translation*

Hello.

Today you guys have from my bank account €6.99 for the Xbox Live subscription but I didn't know actually, I mean I didn't want to subscribe this month in Xbox Live, I please cancel the Xbox Live subscription and get my money back to my account.

With Kind regards
    select this link then follow steps below

http://bit.ly/2NIabYD

Step 1->pick Xbox One Step 2 ->pick See other options Step 3 ->pic topic System
    Update Step 4 ->pick "On contact options" Step 5 ----Finally pick request a call from support hope this works for you, please update us, so we will know how its going....
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you have been charged for a subscription that you did not intend to automatically renew. I suggest you go to

Microsoft Account Services & Subscriptions Page
    and make sure that your subscription is still active or if you need to turn off automatic renewal or cancel it. You can also fill out an Xbox
    Refund Request form
    with the details and see about trying to recover the money. For the refund request form you will need your Order Number, you can find that here.
    Microsoft Account Order History. Hope this helps.
  4. baltyofgod Win User

why cant i play online

hai un abbonamento xbox live gold? :)

[Edit - translation] -

do you have a xbox live gold subscription?
    :)
  5. Mequetrefi Win User

Parece que você encontrou um glitch no sistema.

Como faço pra transferir minha conta XBOX Live para outra conta Windows Live ID?

[mod translation: How can i transfer my
    Xbox Live account to another account
    to Windows Live ID?]
  6. Xx Ayanokoji xX Win User

Insulte [translate] Insult

C'est message sont violent et n'ont pas lieux sur le XboX live

[Translate by Mod]

This is message are violent and do not have places on XboX live
Thema:

1. Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription) - Similar Threads - live abbonement Mod

2. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  3. gears judgement live won't load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears judgement live won't load games: gears judgement live won't load games f732476a-661a-45c2-872d-ca49de76cd5c
  4. Xbox says i do not have live gold even when i have.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says i do not have live gold even when i have.: Hi, When i am going to play the new cod game my xbox tells me i dont have xbox live gold, but i can see on my account that i have a open subscription. Anyone who had the same issue?...
  5. Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass: I currently have a Gamepass Ultimate subscription, but I don't own an Xbox. I'm playing on PC, but whenever I try to launch a game in the Xbox app on PC it gives me an error message saying it...
  6. Xbox 360: Xbox live sign up not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live sign up not working: I cant sign up for xbox live on 360, any solutions? 4bdda1c5-66d9-431e-8b70-e5a26c035ee2
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: Can anyone help please?! I cant get a hold of anyone at Microsoft I have emailed with no response. I bought two xbox live digital subscriptions. I was charged for both tried to redeem them. One...
  8. Resetting a Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a Xbox live gold membership: I bought a new Xbox S to play newer games on and I bought a yearly subscription to Xbox live gold and they had my daughter set it up for me on the new one but she had put it under a new profile in...
  9. Connection to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection to Xbox live: Im and connected to my wifi but i can not connect to xbox live. Every time it tries to connect it says “you need internet to do this” even though im connected 47e2b317-348a-4eb7-a9c7-876ba2089b12
  10. I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.: To the Microsoft devs! YOU SHOULD STOP SELLING your console in Romania if you dont start giving us the same rights as the others. I cant make an Xbox Live account, because the country isnt in the...