Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription)

Discus and support Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo. vandaag jullie hebben van mijn bankrekening €6.99 voor het xbox live abbonement maar ik wist het eigelijk niet , ik bedoel ik wou niet deze... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by el sayidahmed, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription)

Hallo.

vandaag jullie hebben van mijn bankrekening €6.99 voor het xbox live abbonement maar ik wist het eigelijk niet , ik bedoel ik wou niet deze maand in xbox live abboneren , mag ik aub de xbox live abbonement annuleren en mijn geld aan op mijn rekening terug
    krijgen .

met vriendelijk groeten

*Mod Translation*

Hello.

Today you guys have from my bank account €6.99 for the Xbox Live subscription but I didn't know actually, I mean I didn't want to subscribe this month in Xbox Live, I please cancel the Xbox Live subscription and get my money back to my account.

With Kind regards

:)

el sayidahmed, Mar 8, 2019
  2. BTRUITT95 Win User

Hallo.

vandaag jullie hebben van mijn bankrekening €6.99 voor het xbox live abbonement maar ik wist het eigelijk niet , ik bedoel ik wou niet deze maand in xbox live abboneren , mag ik aub de xbox live abbonement annuleren en mijn geld aan op mijn rekening terug
    krijgen .

met vriendelijk groeten

*Mod Translation*

Hello.

Today you guys have from my bank account €6.99 for the Xbox Live subscription but I didn't know actually, I mean I didn't want to subscribe this month in Xbox Live, I please cancel the Xbox Live subscription and get my money back to my account.

With Kind regards
    select this link then follow steps below

http://bit.ly/2NIabYD

Step 1->pick Xbox One Step 2 ->pick See other options Step 3 ->pic topic System
    Update Step 4 ->pick "On contact options" Step 5 ----Finally pick request a call from support hope this works for you, please update us, so we will know how its going....
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you have been charged for a subscription that you did not intend to automatically renew. I suggest you go to

Microsoft Account Services & Subscriptions Page
    and make sure that your subscription is still active or if you need to turn off automatic renewal or cancel it. You can also fill out an Xbox
    Refund Request form
    with the details and see about trying to recover the money. For the refund request form you will need your Order Number, you can find that here.
    Microsoft Account Order History. Hope this helps.
  4. Mequetrefi Win User

Parece que você encontrou um glitch no sistema.

Como faço pra transferir minha conta XBOX Live para outra conta Windows Live ID?

[mod translation: How can i transfer my
    Xbox Live account to another account
    to Windows Live ID?]
  5. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

Gamerscore

Legal seria em resgatar com completos variados pelo xbox live

[Mod Translation - Cool would be to redeem with complete varied by xbox live]
  6. Xx Ayanokoji xX Win User

Insulte [translate] Insult

C'est message sont violent et n'ont pas lieux sur le XboX live

[Translate by Mod]

This is message are violent and do not have places on XboX live
Thema:

1. Xbox live abbonement (Mod Translation: Xbox Live Subscription) - Similar Threads - live abbonement Mod

2. Cant get Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get Xbox live: I needed Xbox live for Fortnite my mum tried doing it and it said try again and it still didnt work 4e7d3569-5307-4e9a-8ff5-8464a8ce2288
  3. Xbox live booters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live booters: Ive recently been booted offline by another xbox player and i have proof of him admitting to it how do i get this player banned 29ac0406-c7fd-45ca-904a-25c5aa08ad8d
  4. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...
  5. Xbox live multiple account sign out issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live multiple account sign out issues: I have 2 Xbox and 3 Xbox Live accounts... because kids and all that. For the past week, we have been having significant problems with accounts forcing games to completely quit while in progress....
  6. Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem: Hello, I'm from Croatia, and because we dont have LIVE Gold here, to buy things from Store - my region is Germany. So, I changed Store region, console region, Store language (euro for valute) and...
  7. XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons: My son's XBOX live account gamer tag: "Passed The Salt" has been suspended permanently. This is what the Enforcement web page says: Hello Passed The Salt, Thank you for reaching out to Case...
  8. xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live: I have been wrongly xbox live permanlty banned by people that mass reported me can i recover my account? c0227705-6efc-420e-94b7-4d3f5cd2b368
  9. Games for Windows Live won't download

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live won't download: I've been trying to download G4WL for a while now in order to play Fallout 3 on steam. When I try to download it says that I don't have an internet connection but I do. How do I solve this? Thanks...
  10. Xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold account: I renewed my xbox gold account on 12/06/2020 but on the 12/06/2020 it says it has expired. This cant be right as i paid £49.99 for the year, i cant get hold of anyone to speak to to rectify this....