Xbox live abusive punishments

Discus and support Xbox live abusive punishments in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Live punishments are too aggressive. Sending a message and being reported should be punished as we all agree. The punishment should include the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaineBerrigan, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Xbox live abusive punishments

Xbox Live punishments are too aggressive. Sending a message and being reported should be punished as we all agree. The punishment should include the inability to send and receive message to players not in your friends list and/or player in your friends
    list less than a month. As well as the inability to join parties and use in-game voice chat. What a punishment should not include is taking away the main thing people pay for which is the ability to play online and with friends. People already pay for the
    internet and to play simple video games online you are now required to pay extra to a corporation. Please explain why a punishment for a simple text message includes taking away the thing we mainly pay so much for. Please enlighten me why I am being denied
    access to join a public game lobby that I pay to use twice because of a message that includes a curse word.

:)

RaineBerrigan, Oct 17, 2020
  2. RaineBerrigan Win User

I also don't think I'm the only one that thinks paying for something means you should be able to use it no matter what. I used to think If I wanted to waste money I could head to nearest the apple store and buy an overpriced mac with specs that cost the
    same price of a pallet of bricks but now I'm thinking I can do it online and buy an Xbox live subscription to use the internet that I already pay for and type the F word and watch as I am instantly banned from joining a online session.
  3. RaineBerrigan Win User

And I must add could you type 99.9% of that again I can barely understand the gibberish on my display
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well first and foremost

Xbox live is for everyone and rated for everyone

That includes kids

If you cant be an adult of conversationa then maybr you need a time out

All online servicea requires you to br reapectful

And as with real life it doesnt matter who starts the fight

If you break the rules you will be punished

Do you really think you get away in a fight with the excuse he started it

Common use common sense.99.9% of live can get along and follow the rules why cant you
  5. RaineBerrigan Win User

there was no fight first of all my friends were joking around and they reported for fun to see what happened I would expect not being able to send and receive messages but being banned from playing online games as well it's just silly how you can pay monthly
    for something you can't use and if it's rated for kids develop a system to restrict kids from viewing offensive messages like before outputting the message scan it for profanity or offensive content and ask the recipient if they are sure they want to view
    it and if it is a child account ask for a parent password though I doubt parents are worried on what they are reading as their parents permit them to go to a virtual strip club and through money at half naked girls.
  6. RaineBerrigan Win User

I understand your point of view but some citizens of the world don't have thousands of dollars to buy a decent PC to play games so we settle for a game console that we are forced to pay extra for online capabilities. I just want to understand why punishments
    include disabling online matchmaking instead of just restricting messages and party chats which were the root of the problem
Thema:

1. Xbox live abusive punishments - Similar Threads - live abusive punishments

2. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  3. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]: En connaissez vous bcp des tribunaux qui accuse, juge, et impose des peine des accusés sans donner le simple droit aux accusés d'au minimum dire.....:Mr. Le Juge je crois que vous devriez entendre...
  5. Xbox live abuse and nothing was done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live abuse and nothing was done.: Check this out my friends. My neighbors son signed in with his grandmothers Gamer Tag and did this for 2 and half hrs. The gamer tag that did this was [Mod Removed – Personal Information]. and...
  6. How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem: or All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live...
  7. Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem: for All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live and...
  8. report xbox live ambassador abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    report xbox live ambassador abuse: [mod removed] abusing his power he messages me after a match in which i had been pushed of a cliff 3 times by an team mate so i followed him and blocked him says im getting reported i said check...
  9. Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...: I recently received the following notification from Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team: Communication ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎30‎:‎29‎ ‎AM[td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in...
  10. My son got suspended Xbox live from a player my so played the game better so he abused him

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got suspended Xbox live from a player my so played the game better so he abused him: A few days ago my son was abused verbally by a player on dying light. My son was doing moves that he learnt and the other player didn't like it, so he started threatening my son and swearing at...