Xbox Live Access Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Access Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SharkAttAck2639, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Access Issue

My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active one that is good until December.

:)

SharkAttAck2639, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Live Access Issue

3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Live Access Issue

My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active one that is good until December.
    Might redownload his account
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox Live Access Issue

Verify that the account logged in to the console is the same account that has the subscription service.
    On the old console has the account been logged out?
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox Live Access Issue

If his account bought Live it must be shown on the new console. Subscription is connected to account, not to console.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox Live Access Issue

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off.

Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging in back in.

That might fix the problem
Thema:

Xbox Live Access Issue

1. Xbox Live Access Issue - Similar Threads - Live Access Issue

2. RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  3. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  4. Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  5. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality: I can do something so that he can play because it was written on Just Dance 2018 World Dance Floor 71d3165f-a868-4348-b68c-080610187bc6
  6. impossibile accedere a xbox live/cannot access to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere a xbox live/cannot access to xbox live: Non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. Ho scaricato Minecraft. Avviandolo, mi ha chiesto di effettuare l'accesso a Xbox Live, l'ho fatto e si è avviata la schermata di accesso. Dopo...
  7. COD WWII Live Access Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Live Access Issue: Cant log into the COD WWII live servers. Keep getting Error Code 32770 says service is not available but Xbox Live says all games and servers are up and running c3949a02-6bdf-49a6-82a6-6542ce6c3057
  8. Xbox live issues with accessing digital content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues with accessing digital content.: I've been seeing this issue pop up with all my digital games for three years now, where xbox has issues verifying if I actually own the content im trying to play. Regardless of how long I've owned...
  9. Having multiple issues on my console and accessing stuff on XBOX live after the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having multiple issues on my console and accessing stuff on XBOX live after the update: After the newest update downloaded I cannot access my achievements or the XBOX store on my Xbox one console. All my save data is gone as well but the games are still on the hard drive. When I try...
  10. Live Connection Issues?? - Unable to access most of various live services Virgin Media UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Connection Issues?? - Unable to access most of various live services Virgin Media UK: Hello Over the past few weeks I have been plagued with sign in issues on my Xbox one. I am on Virgin Media in the UK, using a superhub2 in modem mode and a Netgear Nighthawk Router, My Xbox is...