Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

Discus and support Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMCrosse, Oct 21, 2019.

1. SMCrosse
    SMCrosse Guest

Hey all,

I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online.

He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games.

The issue is this; He is unable to play his offline games without having to sign in to his XBL account.

XB One wont allow him to play most of his games without signing in first. Of course he wont have access to 'The cloud' either.

And of course if he signs into his account to play games, then he will have access to XBLG aswell which we are trying to prevent.

Is there anyway I as a parent can allow him to play Sign in to his account without allowing access to XBLG?

It is driving me crazy (and him) I am unable to find a way to allow him access to his Xbox one and his account but no access to XBLG

while signed into his account. The only other way would be to Forfeit his XBLG account, but that still have best part of a month left until renewal

TIA

Steve

:)

SMCrosse, Oct 21, 2019
  2. SMCrosse Win User

I appreciate that pal.

He lives with his mother so changing the router password may prove harder than actually said. Not often I get past the front door ;)
  3. AridLizard Win User

the only way you could do that is to make the Xbox his Home Xbox (to allow games to be played offline with no internet access) then go offline in the Xbox network settings and then change the router password so he cant go online until his punishment is over.

I hope this helps
  4. XBF George L Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
  5. xbox360italy Win User

xxbox music pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello

To cancel your membership immediately, please contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately,
    you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot Cancel Xbox Live Auto-Renewal

Hello

To cancel your membership immediately, please contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately,
    you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.
Thema:

1. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid) - Similar Threads - live access Gold

2. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  3. EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REEMBOLSADO SEM EU PEDIR [EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REFUNDED...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REEMBOLSADO SEM EU PEDIR [EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REFUNDED...: Eu fiz a compra da EA Access e Live Gold Comprei a Access no dia 04/04 e um dia depois expirou e foi reembolsado o valor dos dois sem eu pedir grr Gostaria de saber porque reembloouro valor dos...
  4. My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account: We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to Teen level and they are under my account as...
  5. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  6. No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold): Hi guys, I have a problem since several months, but never got a reply by Xbox Support. I have Xbox Live Gold and can grab all Xbox One titles, but since a few months already it's impossible to...
  7. Home Xbox one set , profiles & live gold access?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox one set , profiles & live gold access?: Hi. Ok so my last question is now a locked thread. It contains the basic info about my problem & set up. I’ve set the xbox one profile with live gold access as the home xbox one. This should now...
  8. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  9. I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...: I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on EA Access so it only shows up as "Play this with EA Access, or Buy it to Own", not "Buy for free...
  10. Cant access Xbox live gold section of the microsoft store on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access Xbox live gold section of the microsoft store on xbox one: I have been trying to access the Xbox live gold titles for the month of November 2018, however every time I enter the store, I get this error message: Code: 0x80131505 image attached is...