Xbox live account acting weird.

Discus and support Xbox live account acting weird. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last few weeks I’ve had problems playing with friends. I keep showing ip as offline for them and vise versa. Whenever I try to look up my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moiseshern, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Moiseshern
    Moiseshern Guest

For the last few weeks I’ve had problems playing with friends. I keep showing ip as offline for them and vise versa. Whenever I try to look up my status it shows up as unknown.

Things I have tried to fix it:

Both soft and hard reset of my xbox.

Signed in and out of my xbox

Did a reset on my alt. MAC address

Removed friend and added them back

All without and results.

:)

Moiseshern, Mar 21, 2020
  2. AFNFKae���� Win User

My is online but when I click on they profile it say the offline and the party chat not working when I invite somebody I cant hear them talking
  3. AFNFKae���� Win User

I don't know what to do I can't help u it's doing my stuff the same way
  4. voteDC Win User

Account acting weird....

Top advice but it is possible he is not local to the number you provided. He would be best finding his local support number by visiting this link
    support.xbox.com/.../call-us.aspx
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

Account is acting weird

If you are trying to change your gamer pic to a custom gamer pic that is why it still wont let you. Some features on Xbox go off of your age on your account not your privacy and online safety settings. Please, let us know what you
    are specifically trying to do so we might be able to help you better.
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Account acting weird....

Call xbox Support (1-800-469-9269) and they can help you
Thema:

1. Xbox live account acting weird. - Similar Threads - live account acting

2. Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live: Hi ! There is my problem : I previously linked my Epic Games Account to Playstation Network, and now I would like to link it to Xbox Live, so it would allows me to have my skins and V-Bucks on...
  3. XBOX Live - cannot approve child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live - cannot approve child account: I have the same issue as many others and cannot find a fix that has been documented As a parent I have added my child the family. I get through all teh steps of having him setup a Xbox live...
  4. Move xbox live account to a different gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move xbox live account to a different gamertag: Hi all, When I set up the xbox 360, it was for my son, and I used my email address, as he didn't have one. Now he's got an xbox one, I've been given his old 360 and games. However, when I sign in...
  5. Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts: I ran into some issues as I tried to link my Xbox Live account to discord. Everytime I trying to link them via Discord, a new Window with the error message "the connection of your Xbox Live...
  6. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  7. Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking epic games account to sons new live account?: Hi all So i have an xbox live account and my son has been using it to play fortnite on for a ling time. Now he has his own live account, which is still on the same console however! He wants to...
  8. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  9. 3 Consoles, 1 xbox live account, 3 players

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 Consoles, 1 xbox live account, 3 players: I have a scenario: Xbox A: Xbox one X, designated "HOME" Xbox B: Xbox One S Xbox C: Xbox One S- All digital version (All consoles in one house, one network) Player 1 - Xbox live gold account...
  10. Xbox live account acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account acting up: I'm trying to log into my Xbox live account on a new Xbox 360. But it keeps telling me that my account is connected to another profile and will not log in. What do I do to fix that....