XBOX Live Account and Epic

Discus and support XBOX Live Account and Epic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I see what my XBox Live account is linked to? I tried to link it to my Epic games for Fortnite (so I could enable 2FA) but it says my XBox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MPNinja, Jan 17, 2021.

1. MPNinja
    MPNinja Guest

How can I see what my XBox Live account is linked to? I tried to link it to my Epic games for Fortnite (so I could enable 2FA) but it says my XBox Live account is already associated with another Epic account.

:)

MPNinja, Jan 17, 2021
  2. slackadelic Win User

Can't login to epic games

3. Bl4ck Ivory Win User

Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox live connected to deleted epic account

epic changed it back in march, you can only hook up one xbox live account to an epic account, if you remove that xbox live account it can only be connected back to the same epic account, it is non transferrable now.
  5. WPAK Win User

Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

Hi there,

as far as I know there are options to disconnect an Epic account from an Xbox Live account and options to link an Epic account to an Xbox Live Account, so my assumption is that it could be possible.

See this link for steps in regards to both actions:
    https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?l=en&s=epic-accounts

But I have Not tried this myself so I'm not sure and there might be a risks involved.
  6. WPAK Win User

Change account to child

Hi there,

family settings can only be set on Child accounts.

I assume you are going to create a new Xbox Live Account for your son so you are able to set up things like screen time etc.

Unfortunately this also means that any purchases, subscriptions, gamerscore and save games is lost, as in those can't be transferred to a different Xbox Live Account.

But for some games the online progress and skins etc. are not bound to a Xbox Live Account but to a different game/developer specific account. Like for example for Fortnite, any progress and skins are connected to the Epic account and an Epic account can
    be connected to a different Xbox Live Account..

If this is indeed related to Fortnite then this link will have the steps to unlink and link an Epic account to a Xbox Live Account

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?l=en&s=epic-accounts

Let us know if there are any additional questions or results
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Account and Epic - Similar Threads - Live Account Epic

2. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  3. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  4. Xbox live connected to deleted epic account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live connected to deleted epic account: So i recently got my own xbox live account, i was using my dads, and i want all that fortnite data on mine not his, so i logged into his epic on the epic games website in my xbox and clicked link...
  5. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  6. Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...: I would like to link my epic games account to my x-box account both of which use my e-mail address. I have followed the instructions on the epic games website, however fortnite does not give me...
  7. Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live: Hi ! There is my problem : I previously linked my Epic Games Account to Playstation Network, and now I would like to link it to Xbox Live, so it would allows me to have my skins and V-Bucks on...
  8. Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking epic games account to sons new live account?: Hi all So i have an xbox live account and my son has been using it to play fortnite on for a ling time. Now he has his own live account, which is still on the same console however! He wants to...
  9. Conectar minha conta xbox live a epic games.[Translation-Connect my Xbox Live account to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Conectar minha conta xbox live a epic games.[Translation-Connect my Xbox Live account to...: Como consigo ligar a minha conta do fortnite a epic games, no pc? Acabei de baixar o jogo no notebook, mas não consigo conectar a minha conta do xbox. Preciso de ajuda, não posso perder todo o meu...
  10. Change XBOX Live account to login to Epic Games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change XBOX Live account to login to Epic Games account: My son used my Xbox Live account to link to his Epic Games account. When we purchased a second Xbox One for my son we logged into his Xbox Live account and tried to link to his Epic Games account...