XBOX live account hacked from Nanchang China

Discus and support XBOX live account hacked from Nanchang China in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I could not log in to Xbox live because according to Xbox activity report someone in China (Nanchang) hacked my Xbox live account and were using it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Disappointedagain, Jun 19, 2014.

1. XBOX live account hacked from Nanchang China

I could not log in to Xbox live because according to Xbox activity report someone in China (Nanchang) hacked my Xbox live account and were using it. I don't surf the Web and I only use my Xbox to watch Netfix or Amazon Prime shows. It is definitely not a
    breach on my side. I tried to get a call back from customer service but when I was being connected after ear splitting hold music I got hung up on before I said my first word. If you are a fellow customer take my experience for whatever it is worth. As for
    me...

By the way my Credit Card company calls me when I get charges from out of my area. As smart as MS pretends to be why don't they have that ability.

I deleted my billing information and my bank seems ok. Do NOT count on me staying with this system. I can watch my shows with other devices.

:)

Disappointedagain, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Live has been diaconnected for 2 days in china.All of chinese !!!

From what I can understand that its some kind of PORT Forwarding or Open Port issue. It might be that the new update caused the accounts of Xbox live users in China to be unable to work around sign in issues. I'm contacting my ISP (China Telecom) to send
    someone to open the ports that NEED to be open in order to access Xbox Live. My Xbox connects to internet but doesn't sign in to Xbox Live. If this is something from Big Brother's Great Firewall of China...(which it could very well be).... Its time for the
    Xbox Gamers Of China to UNITE!!!!

MILTOWNS BIGROB, Jun 19, 2014
  3. Lucifer6six6
    Lucifer6six6 Guest
    ACCT Hacked

My account was hacked on August 4th by someone in China, and I still to this day have not received a refund not am I able to play on Live. I filed a BBB complaint against XBOX on October 4th because Micro$oft will not cooperate in refunding/unlocking my
    account. I suggest head over to www.BBB.org and file your complaint as well.

Lucifer6six6, Jun 19, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

If you think your account has been compromised you need to call phone support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. Your account will likely be frozen during the investigation. It would also be wise to change your login details. 800-4MY-XBOX

oOUTSIDERo62, Jun 21, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

If you think your account has been compromised you need to call phone support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. Your account will likely be frozen during the investigation. It would also be wise to change your login details. 800-4MY-XBOX
  6. MILTOWNS BIGROB Win User

Live has been diaconnected for 2 days in china.All of chinese !!!

From what I can understand that its some kind of PORT Forwarding or Open Port issue. It might be that the new update caused the accounts of Xbox live users in China to be unable to work around sign in issues. I'm contacting my ISP (China Telecom) to send
    someone to open the ports that NEED to be open in order to access Xbox Live. My Xbox connects to internet but doesn't sign in to Xbox Live. If this is something from Big Brother's Great Firewall of China...(which it could very well be).... Its time for the
    Xbox Gamers Of China to UNITE!!!!
  7. Zombie Up Win User

Just Cause 2 - won't complete the download

My account is from Canada and I'm currently living in Beijing, China
  8. Patrat46 Win User

Xbox MTU error nothing will fix it!

Have you heard of the great wall of china?

Theres a virtual verion of it. The great firewall of china. MTU errors are often caused by Firewalls. not to mention you are in china... are you using a chinese xbox/live account?
  9. Lucifer6six6 Win User

ACCT Hacked

My account was hacked on August 4th by someone in China, and I still to this day have not received a refund not am I able to play on Live. I filed a BBB complaint against XBOX on October 4th because Micro$oft will not cooperate in refunding/unlocking my
    account. I suggest head over to www.BBB.org and file your complaint as well.
Thema:

1. XBOX live account hacked from Nanchang China - Similar Threads - live account hacked

2. Xbox live account hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account hack: i need my account back i have all the info on me but the hacker changed the email to a new email but i have the orignal email on that account that i created i need help getting it back before the...
  3. Xbox live account hacked and unable to recover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account hacked and unable to recover: Hi all, My friend from HongKong's email had been hacked 2 weeks ago and that email address was used to login xboxlive, now he cant play all his digital games due to unable to login. We are 5...
  4. I believe my Xbox Live account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my Xbox Live account was hacked: I'm not certain if this is the right place to post this, but any help would be deeply appreciated. A couple days ago, I noticed that on the game Fortnite, I had v-bucks as well as the battle pass...
  5. How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?: My call of duty: black ops 2 achievements have been hack and unlock by modders. I report them for hacking my xbox live achievements but my call of duty: black ops 2 achievement still not been...
  6. Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...: Split from this thread. I need some help bigtime.. Because of security someone has hacked mine and my friends account.. Becouse if you hes gotten into our outlook, gmail, netfix ect numerous...
  7. Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account daily. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account daily. ...: Someone hijacked my account gamertag: Schrammwow and has been using my account every day. He changed the email from my email to his email. I tried resetting the email and password and he hacked it...
  8. Why are so many Xbox Live accounts getting hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are so many Xbox Live accounts getting hacked?: My Microsoft password has changed by someone else at least 30 times this year. I have to constantly cancel orders that somebody else made. Why can't Microsoft require the cvv number off the...
  9. I think my account was hacked and now I can't sign in to my own account or xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my account was hacked and now I can't sign in to my own account or xbox live: I believe my microsoft account or my Xbox live was hacked. My gamertag is KiNGxWiZ4RD and i couldn't sign into my account because it kept telling me that my account [Mod Removed] didn't exist and...
  10. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...