Xbox Live account, help please.

Discus and support Xbox Live account, help please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have more than 1 account linked to my hotmail and i don't know how to change to the other account on the xbox site so i can cancel a subscription,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monster y0, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Monster y0
    Monster y0 Guest

so i have more than 1 account linked to my hotmail and i don't know how to change to the other account on the xbox site so i can cancel a subscription, can someone expain to me how to switch accounts hooked up to the same email on the xbox live site, thank
    you.

:)

Monster y0, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Nov 16, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Xbox Live account, help please.

Hey there, so you have two emails associated with 1 gamertag? I thought this was impossible as you would get an error when trying to associate a gamertag to an email that is already taken.

Or do you mean switch emails between the gamertags? You can't do that through the website and as I understand, you can only do it through the Xbox 360 console at the moment, not sure if anything is in place on the Xbox One yet.

Steps for the 360 are here:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

You might also want to make an actual post in the support section:
    forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx

DigitalAssassin, Nov 16, 2014
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Help with Xbox live account please

Sorry but nothing can be transferred between accounts. You should also be made aware that the lending of accounts is technically against the Terms of Service. That being said your account is your responsibility at all times. When an account is labeled
    a cheater, the gamerscore is reset and any achievements that were reset can never be gained again. Sorry this isn't better news.
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Hello There bnuggetbell. You have already made a topic post regarding about this.

Please click here to be redirected to your original post. Try avoid trying to make duplicate Posts on the xbox.com Support Forums. Thanks ^_^
  7. bnuggetbell Win User

We did not "lend" the account to anyone.....my nephew played on the xbox while he was at our home. So, are you supposed to create an account for EVERY person who plays on your xbox while a visitor in your home? And yes, I totally understand that our account
    is our responsibility....I acknowledge that.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, so you have two emails associated with 1 gamertag? I thought this was impossible as you would get an error when trying to associate a gamertag to an email that is already taken.

Or do you mean switch emails between the gamertags? You can't do that through the website and as I understand, you can only do it through the Xbox 360 console at the moment, not sure if anything is in place on the Xbox One yet.

Steps for the 360 are here:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

You might also want to make an actual post in the support section:
    forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx
  9. Photonimus Win User

Xbox LIVE account is locked help please

If it's a ban or suspension, you want this forum:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

If it's a lock due to financial reason, you need to
    contact phone support
    and speak to the billing department.

I suspect the latter, because a ban/suspension would usually prevent you from posting here with it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live account, help please. - Similar Threads - Live account help

2. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account: My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says that you can authorize the account with the...
  3. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  4. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  5. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  6. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  7. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  8. Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!: So at half 5 today my son tried to purchase some fifa coins with his xmas money. he selected the options, it said he needed parental permission and that i could authorise it online (which i...
  9. Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*: Hi, I have two email addresses, A & B. Email A - My main email account, the one I want to keep. This has an Xbox Live profile associated with it. Email B - My old email account, but linked to...
  10. HELP! someones using my xbox live account after i changed my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! someones using my xbox live account after i changed my password: Hi So a few months ago I was trying to game share with someone who decided they didn't want to share back just take advantage of me. So I changed my password and I still believe he has access to...