Xbox Live account lost

Discus and support Xbox Live account lost in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArafAnimationz, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Xbox Live account lost

i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to closure and after stopping that, it says my account was blocked
    and i had to put my phone number to unblock it.

and now when i finally sign in. the previous xbox live account is gone. i have to make a new one.

i cant access my realm now.

even if microsoft can at least give my world in my realm back that would be enough.

:)

ArafAnimationz, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Original Colton Win User

my windows live id wont work

So, you pretty much lost your password to your Xbox live account or only your Windows Live ID?
  3. gds1972 Win User

Hi

If the profile was only held locally and not a profile created on Xbox Live then this will now probably be lost. If the profile was created on Xbox Live then all you should need to do is re install it on the console.

If the profile was created on Xbox Live but you cant remember all of the details then hopefully the two links below will help.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution
  4. Bholstead Win User

Can't sign in/ download my profile

My account has lost my subscription to xbox live gold. Has anyone had that problem?
  5. ninjaninja2011 Win User

payment options--URGENT--

so what can i do or have i lost my xbox live account for good?
  6. juan van Win User

xbox live account lost

Thema:

Xbox Live account lost

1. Xbox Live account lost - Similar Threads - Live account lost

2. I've lost access to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several times already without any success, it keeps...
  3. Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost: J'avais un autre compte xbox live jacques12345 Et a cause du transfere dans une autre console xbox 360 que jai ramener au magasin jai perdu ce compte car les infos pour l'email et le mot de passe...
  4. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  5. Lost everything tied to my Xbox Live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost everything tied to my Xbox Live account.: Basically, I have the account itself on my Xbox One but I don't have the password or any of the recovery emails or numbers and I can't remember enough information to fill out the form. I've tried...
  6. Lost live connection with account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost live connection with account: hi everyone do you guys lost Xbox live connection with your account nowadays .does somebody help me what to do . 81b2de9f-ac37-44fc-869a-466cfeac3828
  7. 2 Accounts lost - cancel Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Accounts lost - cancel Xbox Live: Hallo! I created 2 acounts long time ago. I have subscribed Xbox Live at both accounts with 8,99 EUR per month with auto-renew. Every month i have to pay with my VISA card (8,99 EUR + 8,99 EUR)...
  8. My xbox live account lost 30440 gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live account lost 30440 gamerscore: well my issue started on july 29th 2017 at 9:40 pm I was playing elder scrolls 5 skyrim trying to earn Gamerscore at that point I had 220952 Gamerscore by 9:42 pm I lost 30440 Gamerscore and was...
  9. Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.: I had recently deleted one of the accounts I use and removed it from the family dew to not being able to sign into it. I thought I remembered the information but it turns out I forgot the email...
  10. perdu adresse email de mon compte xbox live [lost email address for my Xbox Live account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    perdu adresse email de mon compte xbox live [lost email address for my Xbox Live account]: bonjour alors voila mon frére a oublié sont adresse email de sont compte xbox live apres avoir tenté toute les adresse emails possible nous avons toujours pas reussis a retrouvé l'email comment...