Xbox live account name

Discus and support Xbox live account name in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just changed my xbox live account name today and have used the free token for name changing. But it didnt change the name on my xbox live profile.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UltraLynch, Apr 10, 2020.

1. UltraLynch
    UltraLynch Guest

Xbox live account name

I just changed my xbox live account name today and have used the free token for name changing.

But it didnt change the name on my xbox live profile.

:)

UltraLynch, Apr 10, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Something strange happened on my Xbox

I don't think that is possible (the hacking part) , could someone else used that console at your place and linked that offline account to a Windows live I'd (Microsoft Account) because doing that might/will change the account name, when the account name
    is a unique I'd on the Xbox Live network.

For example an offline account with the name 'John' will need a different name when connecting it to Xbox Live and there are generating names like the one you mentioned for new Xbox Live accounts.

-

Linking the offline account to Xbox Live is likely the cause of that name change etc.
  3. Xbox player....o Win User

How do I change my name on Roblox?

My xbox live account name is not comnected to my ROblox name
  4. ngocphi Win User

How do i connect my gamertag to this website?

that would be a randomized name

so do a namechange

if your gamertag on xbox live is my emotions then recover the account

if you mean your profile name on your console then you will have to promote3 that account to live account

if it says it is taken you will have to create a nother name
  5. denis97g Win User

Xbox live account name

how long ago did you do it?it can take some hours.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Xbox live name on account

Hey there Slias,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Just to double check, have you checked your account name on
    account.live.com
    ?

I would also recommend trying these steps:

1. Remove your profile from the console
    2. Turn the console off by holding the power button for 5 seconds
    3. Leave the console off for 30 seconds
    4. Turn your console back on
    5. Add your profile again

Please keep us posted on how everything goes.
Thema:

Xbox live account name

1. Xbox live account name - Similar Threads - live account name

2. i accidently cancelled my live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i accidently cancelled my live account: i upgraded to ultimate pass but i cancelled it and it deleted my gold a294c7ee-0b87-4334-a392-3e4a9a270593
  3. Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live: I reside in a state (Montana) where there is no sales tax. Every time I make a purchase (I use PayPal, which draws from my Montana-based bank account and debit/credit cards) from the Xbox Store...
  4. X - Box Gold Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X - Box Gold Live Account: We have an X- Box gold account and pay for it. Today we logged into Fortnite and our x-box says you must have an X-box gold account in order to continue. Is there a setting that we need to update...
  5. change profile name xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    change profile name xbox live account: how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account? 94ca7ad7-130f-40bf-b193-b8f80b9fb019
  6. Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account: I registered 2 xBox screen names years apart and I recently purchased a year of xBox Live under my secondary Microsoft account because the screen name attached to this account is the screen name I...
  7. Can't use real name Hunter on Xbox Live account? Not allowed phrase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use real name Hunter on Xbox Live account? Not allowed phrase?: When setting up my name on a Xbox live account on my 360 I can't use my real name of Hunter? It says error, not allowed phrase? But if I type in a fake name such as Kate it takes it. Why can't I...
  8. XBOX Live Account created and defaulted to Profile name 'GorySnow7861595'

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Account created and defaulted to Profile name 'GorySnow7861595': Created my Microsoft account yesterday, but could not proceed to enter the redemption code for XBOX Live Gold. I am trying again today and when I log into my account, it shows my gamertag/profile...
  9. Hello, my xbox live name account have been changed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my xbox live name account have been changed.: Hello, I just recently spent 10 dollars for a new xbox live gamertag. Last night it's changed into something I don't want and I didn't get a option to change the name myself....
  10. How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?: Please help. I am a newbie to Xbox 360 and to WoT. How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account? I have several Xbox Live accounts. When I...