Xbox live account need help please

Discus and support Xbox live account need help please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so I am over my head a little here. I have an Xbox 360 account that is still using a gold membership and I get charged for so I need to cancel it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GregoryNardacci, May 2, 2020.

1. Xbox live account need help please

Ok so I am over my head a little here. I have an Xbox 360 account that is still using a gold membership and I get charged for so I need to cancel it because I no longer use it.

Here is where it gets hard. The email for that account is my personal email. When I log into Microsoft website with this email it is not my Xbox account that I am logging into. It has a different Gamertag and doesn't show any of my games or friends, it also
    has a different profile picture. But when I am on my account on my 360 console it says that that is my email.

How is this possible that my email is under 2 different Gamertags and accounts? I have tried almost everything I can think of. Whenever I log in with my email it brings me to the other account that I do not want. I want to get my 360 account back but I cannot
    because another account has my email under it.

I need help to figure this out because I am still getting charged for a gold membership and I have no way to cancel.

Please give me any suggestions to help.

Thank you

:)

GregoryNardacci, May 2, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. GregNardacci Win User

This wasnt an issue with my game pass so you are not in right post bro. Make your own post because I do not play Xbox. I haven't for quite some time.

Best of luck though
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. ClintonWomack Win User

I am also having trouble with my Xbox Game Pass. I bought the $9.99 one two days ago; but even after I have restarted and signed in, it still tells me to join or pay for it again when i try and get a game that is included in game pass.

Help? I know it went thru because i can see have Game Pass or whatever on my account.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Yes thats more something for actual Xbox support. They could deal with and correct it directly.
Thema:

1. Xbox live account need help please - Similar Threads - live account need

2. I need to close an account I don’t have access to because it is paying for Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to close an account I don’t have access to because it is paying for Xbox live: I need to close an account i dont have access to cause it is paying for xbox live c7cce453-1111-4295-826c-744c58995623
  3. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  4. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  5. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  6. My ea account and xbox live account need joining

in XBoX on Mobile
    My ea account and xbox live account need joining: Basically im an older gamer so very nieve I have 2 microsoft accounts ? Not sure how but the one i have registered to my xbox works great only trouble is my fifa19 is with the other account and...
  7. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  8. Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.: So I recently got myself an xbox one. However, when trying to do simple things like changing my avatar or playing a backwards compatible game, I need permission from a parent? I am over the age of...
  9. xbox360 continues to tell me I need a live account to download Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 continues to tell me I need a live account to download Netflix: So I picked up a refurbished 360 today, signed up for a Live account and went to download Netflix to the system and it tells me I need a Live account to continue, while I am signed in as my...
  10. I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.: I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360. The reason being is because I accidentally put the live on a wrong account. There has to be a way??...