Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears...

Discus and support Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently restored my mobile and I lost every App data. I reinstalled everything along with Minecraft pocket edition. When I try to log in with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RikkVikas, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. RikkVikas
    RikkVikas Guest

Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears...

I recently restored my mobile and I lost every App data. I reinstalled everything along with Minecraft pocket edition. When I try to log in with my Xbox live account, it is asking for log in and continue 2 times and when I log in and click on continue a
    black screen is appearing, and nothing is loading, please help me log in with my xbox live account.

:)

2. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

Hello Andrew,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to content that was purchased within the Google Play store for the game Minecraft on your Android device.

Unfortunately, the content purchased on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft does not correlate with the Xbox Live account due to the content being from a different store. You can, however, choose to ensure that the account signed into the Pocket Edition is a
    linked Mojang and Microsoft account.

As long as you do not experience problems when logging into Xbox Live when prompted on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, all content should already be available for
    Minecraft on your PC.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best.
  3. User 5262020 Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible?
  4. Alvarosatwika Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible?
  5. serbyy30 Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible? No
  6. shirohimee Win User

My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?
    edit: now i need to relog the app twice in order to make the game working correctly.
Thema:

1. Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears... - Similar Threads - live account logging

2. Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts: I have no problems with my account, but I added 2 kids' accounts for them to be able to use their own profile playing games...it worked fine the day I set them up, but now when they try to use...
  3. I play Minecraft in Xbox with my Xbox Live account but I want to log in in Minecraft.net...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play Minecraft in Xbox with my Xbox Live account but I want to log in in Minecraft.net...: I don't know how to log in in Minecraft.net with my Xbox live account 0d8b5392-54a5-4cb3-a648-c6866b954d12
  4. Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...: My brother plays Minecraft on his switch and was logged in and was connected to all of his friends. His Microsoft account was recently logged out and he couldn't log back in unless he reset the...
  5. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  6. unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address: Hi.. hopefully someone can help, as this has been an issue for a long time. I have a comcast.net email address set as my primary email for my microsoft account. I have a gmail email address...
  7. Can't log into Xbox Live account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox Live account on PC: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox account. First off, I can't add any friends because of some "privacy" settings I need to change. Well to change those settings, I need to be able to log into...
  8. 我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live: 登陆显示“您 法登陆Xbox live。 指定的登录会话不存在。可能已被终止” 我注册了另外一个账号却可以顺利登录,不会出现错误。我该怎么解决这个问题? [Translate by Mod] The login display "You can't log on to Xbox live." The specified login session does not exist....
  9. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  10. Can't log in with my Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in with my Xbox Live Account: Hello, Since 2 days, I can no more log in with my Xbox Live account. When I try To connect, my Xbox can't just post up the login screen To enter my password. I just have a big grey rectangle....