Xbox live account permanently suspended?

Discus and support Xbox live account permanently suspended? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons account has been suspended forever. We believe that someone else has accessed his account. His gamer tag is CentricWizard3. I couldn't log into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SadisticLemon07, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Xbox live account permanently suspended?

My sons account has been suspended forever. We believe that someone else has accessed his account. His gamer tag is CentricWizard3. I couldn't log into the forum under his name to query this because he is 9. Could someone please provide some detailed info
    in regards to this. Thanks in advance

:)

SadisticLemon07, Sep 1, 2014
  2. Fedsheeno
    Fedsheeno Guest
    Am I being paranoid?

Basically I have this fear that one day I will lose my Xbox Live account forever - aka, get permanently banned or have an extraneous situation occur where I will no longer be able to access my account.

I never use my microphone, and I have my Xbox settings on friends only. I've accumulated an ass ton of gamerscore too over the years.

...So yeah, am I just being a paranoid freak? I have this irrational fear that I will, one day lose my Xbox Live account and everything I had worked on it.

Does anyone else have this fear? About losing an account forever?

Fedsheeno, Sep 1, 2014
  3. My xbox live has been banned

My xbox live has been permanently banned for apparent: Marketplace theft.

My live account is Elite Bantu

SiennaCosine795, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Evo Fire Win User

reseting my achivement library

The achievements earned on the account are permanently there unless they are modded and all gamerscore will be removed from the account. Achievement resets are also permanent to the account and you may never earn them again unless you create a new Xbox live
    account.
  5. mouse1182 Win User

Xbox Membership

selling a xbox live account is against the tos which is punishable by a permanent ban
  6. HassanB Win User

License Transfer

Hello,

That means that the license transfer did not work successfully. This sort of activity is not allowed on XBOX Live as sharing content with other users will result in accounts getting permanently banned from XBOX Live. If you want to use content, please purchase
    it yourself instead of getting your own account and your friends account permanently banned in the near future.
  7. bowski477 Win User

Read!

If your Xbox Live account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live the ban carries over to the Xbox One. You will need to create a new account should you wish to play on Xbox Live again.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

SELLING XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT

The buying & selling of xbox live accounts is strictly against the ToU/CoC & will result in the account being permanently banned.
Thema:

Xbox live account permanently suspended?

1. Xbox live account permanently suspended? - Similar Threads - live account permanently

2. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  3. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  4. Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?: I'd rather not give too many details here, except to tell you that some serious foul play may be going on. The Microsoft Virtual Assistant is not helpful. Blocking other users didn't make a...
  5. Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account: Once you get enforcement actions on your account, once they are complete, do they forever remain on your account, or do they go away at some point? a5bd5cf6-d0f7-45ae-94e7-896ca18185c9
  6. I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live: I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live. PLS ANSWER ME IS URGENT. I WANT TO KNOW IF IM BANNED OR NOU AND WHI TO BUY THE PS4 PLS ANSWER ME!!. My account is PLS...
  7. Microsoft can unilaterally remove purchasing from your Live Account permanently without your ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft can unilaterally remove purchasing from your Live Account permanently without your ...: Hello, I am a gamer that has purchased a lot of games. You can see my collection at the following URL: http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=32032 as you can see I have...
  8. Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account: Once you get enforcement actions on your account, once they are complete, do they forever remain on your account, or do they go away at some point? a5bd5cf6-d0f7-45ae-94e7-896ca18185c9
  9. Permanent Suspension Impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Suspension Impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any devices.: What does this mean? I have a ban until January 31st, but this says Permanent. If so, does this mean I can't log in to smartglass on my phone permanently? Ive read up on this and apparently from...
  10. The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication

in XBoX on Consoles
    The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication: Hello I have logged on this morning to find my account has been suspended till "9999" I have looked through the email sent to me I have no recollection of theft or stealing I will admit I have...