Xbox Live account recovery

Discus and support Xbox Live account recovery in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The email that's associated with my xbox live account no longer exists and I cant recover my password because theirs no phone number associated and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TillmanBall, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:02 AM.

1. TillmanBall
    TillmanBall Guest

The email that's associated with my xbox live account no longer exists and I cant recover my password because theirs no phone number associated and email doesnt exist. How can I change the email my account is associated with without knowing password to
    email?

:)

2. TastyCookie1337 Win User

Can't sign in to main account.

Try using the password recovery, and checking all your e-mail accounts. The one with the password recovery email is the one
    that you will use to log into "eRa Frisbee Jr" on XBOX live. Thanks!
  3. ellerkermike38 Win User

Forgotton email password

You lost password once the other get control of your xbox live account and recovery of gamertag failed.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox live account recovery

If you're unaware of the email or phone number associated with your account you most likely won't be able to recover it. There's a security risk involved in the eyes of support with a person contacting
    support or following the lost account solution with just the gamertag and trying to get into an account, it'd kind of look like you were trying to get into an account that wasn't yours. Without knowing some core information related to the account nothing can
    really be done about it.

You could try to just keep following the lost account solution. Try it with an email address you may think was associated with your account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with recovering your account due to some outdated info.

Under normal circumstances, as long as you know the password to the account, you would be able to update the email or password on the account without being able to access them. There would be a 30-day time lapse however, for security purposes, but once that
    is done, the email or phone you added would be on the account and could be used to bring the account up-to-date.

Alternatively, you could force a new email onto the account by using
    this
    link, but again, would require you to know the password to the account.

If you can
    recover your account
    , you should be able to use the link I provided to update your info. Your best bet might be to fill out the
    account recovery request webform.

I hope this helps.
  6. BayronValenzuela Var Win User

Xbox live account recovery

So i have almost the same problem, i lost my email direction of my xbox profile, i have the gamertag, i also tried recovery via the microsoft account helper, i even put part of my credit card information from where i made some payments, and still, microsoft
    said it was not enugh information, like dude, I HAVE THE INFO OF MY CREDIT CARD FROM WHICH I BUGHT STUFF ON XBOX cmon man, im so tired of trying to get my account back, please someone help me, my gamer tag is Trincketz. HEEELP.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live account recovery - Similar Threads - Live account recovery

2. Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts: I ran into some issues as I tried to link my Xbox Live account to discord. Everytime I trying to link them via Discord, a new Window with the error message "the connection of your Xbox Live...
  3. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  4. Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking epic games account to sons new live account?: Hi all So i have an xbox live account and my son has been using it to play fortnite on for a ling time. Now he has his own live account, which is still on the same console however! He wants to...
  5. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  6. Live Account password recovery nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account password recovery nightmare: So I haven't used my live account in a few years (probably 4+) and I decided I wanted to log in to Uplay for assassin's creed, so I connected the old 360 to the internet and I was immediately...
  7. Xbox live account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account recovery: So i had a little help with support but I couldn't get my account recovered because i didn't have enough information. All i can remember is the gamertag. I know it still exists because it's linked...
  8. Games for Windows Live - Account Recovery.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live - Account Recovery.: Hello, tell me, is it possible to restore an old account? In the old game Bulletstorm, the cd key is not activated in the new account, but in another game, the old key is activated in the new...
  9. MSFT making recovery of old Xbox Live account and gamertag impossible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MSFT making recovery of old Xbox Live account and gamertag impossible.: Im trying to recover an ancient xbox live account (2010). I have very little of the required information requested by the account recovery team. Microsofts online help has been very curt and...
  10. Xbox live account blocked from many recovery attempts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account blocked from many recovery attempts: xbox live account was made over 4 years ago lost my internet for 3.5 years...it asked me for my password the other day ....well it was setup on an old email account that was with internet...