Xbox Live Account - Signed up on PC - not working on XBOX360

Discus and support Xbox Live Account - Signed up on PC - not working on XBOX360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi - I've bought Gold membership for my son online, but when I use the same email sign on our 360 console it's still asking us to buy gold membership... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterBoughton1, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Account - Signed up on PC - not working on XBOX360

Hi - I've bought Gold membership for my son online, but when I use the same email sign on our 360 console it's still asking us to buy gold membership and won't let us access Xbox Live features in games. Any help much appreciated.

Peter

:)

PeterBoughton1, Jun 16, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Make sure you are using the account with the Xbox live gold purchase here
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello PeterBoughton1!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the Xbox Live issue that you're experiencing on your 360 console.

Let start off by clearing the cache on your 360.

Click on the link below:

How to clear the cache on Xbox 360 Overview

Try that and let us know if that helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Tinderly Win User

The Family Pack is Dead!!?

Whereas it is a bummer that the family plan is now gone, it is what it is. You will only need two Live accounts for your set up.

Xbox One = One Live account = anyone who uses this system will have Live through the person associated with the console.

Xbox360 = One Live account = the same account tied to the One.

Xbox360 = Second Live account = anyone who uses this system will have Live through the person associated with the console.

Xbox360 = Second Live account = The person with the second account uses this system.

OOORRRR... Have all systems tied to the same person. Instead of different people. Anyone who uses the system connected to a Live account has Live through them. Whether that person is signed in or not.

Example:

I have Live. I have an Xbox in my bedroom. Anyone who goes into my room and uses my Xbox will have access to Live whether I am signed in or not.
  5. haloteen Win User

i had a account setup on the website, can i use it when i setup for xbox live on x360?

If you set it up online, you will be able to use it on your Xbox. If it doesn't work when you recieve your Xbox360, set up a LIVE account on the website also.
  6. JestingOrange90 Win User

Can't connect to Live.

My xbox360 between network is goo, network between internet is good, and internet between xbox live is good. I still can't sign in with my account into xbox live.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Account - Signed up on PC - not working on XBOX360 - Similar Threads - Live Account Signed

2. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS: I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try to log in, it just says, signing into your...
  3. How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?: Before i had tried to get in to my Xbox Live account, it kept denying it. How can i sign in? ed03d159-85c2-4c84-a126-3936ed23b406
  4. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  5. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  6. Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in: My xbox live keeps dropping offline every several mintues and then started logging me out of my account. I followed all the reset steps as well as deleting my account from my Xbox, and now it...
  7. Failure to sign in to xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Failure to sign in to xbox live account: So before I play Gears 5 I bought and installed Gears of War 4 to play it first and every time I hit the play button I get the error "Failed to login to xbox live account" I am playing on PC with...
  8. Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.: ive hard reset my xbo multiple times, reset the internet, and removed my account from my console to recover it. All that comes up is “try again in a while” and the error code “0x87DD0004”...
  9. Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One: Hello all I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same issue as I am and/or if someone can help provide a solution to an ongoing problem I am having with my Xbox One. Many apologies if this...
  10. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...