Xbox Live account suspension

Discus and support Xbox Live account suspension in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox Live account was banned permanently a long time ago when I was younger, and since my email for my Microsoft account is connected to that old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Simonjouval, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Simonjouval
    Simonjouval Guest

My Xbox Live account was banned permanently a long time ago when I was younger, and since my email for my Microsoft account is connected to that old account, I'm not able to sign into Xbox Live on my PC. I was banned due to modding my Xbox 360 to change
    my avatar's appearance and have not and would not do anything of the sort ever again. Is there a way to unban my account despite this happening such a long time ago?

:)

Simonjouval, Nov 9, 2019
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

I was replying to this and I quote "Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges"this is an account suspension. if you had an account suspension
    you would havn't be able to sign in.
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

AndresBlanco813,

Account Suspension

And I quote:

"An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or
    repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.

Account suspensions may be imposed for a variety Microsoft Code of Conduct violations. This includes, but is not limited to:

◦Offensive or inappropriate Xbox Live profile content

◦Inappropriate in-game behavior or cheating

◦Attempts to manipulate the Xbox Live service through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering

◦Harassment of other Xbox Live users or impersonation of Microsoft staff or partners

◦Attempts to exploit the Xbox Live Marketplace or Xbox Support for financial gain

◦Account theft, phishing, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players"
  4. WEST HVAC1 Win User

I have just found out i am a cheater?!

GrimReaperv-

Hopefully these links/posts can help answer the questions you might have:

Xbox LIVE suspensions and Xbox 360 console bans

Overview

Review this page to learn about Xbox LIVE account suspensions, forced gamertag changes, and Xbox 360 console bans.

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

For more information about conduct that can result in an account suspension or console ban, see Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Notes:

Complaints that might lead to Xbox LIVE account suspensions are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)

Topics

In this article

Xbox LIVE account suspensions

Forced gamertag changes

Forced gamerscore resets

Xbox 360 console bans
  5. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Ready to Install

The suspension prevents from your account connects to xbox live or is only a communications/multiplayer suspension?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live account suspension - Similar Threads - Live account suspension

2. Xbox Live Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Suspension: I have received a suspension for communication, but do not know why. May I please know why i have been suspended? fc62bcc0-e75e-4cc2-bcba-bf35c365171e
  3. ASKING about my suspension - My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    ASKING about my suspension - My LIVE account was suspended: Hi my gamertag is [Removed Personal Info by Mod] I've been suspended so i cannot play pro clubs. I was not warned about any offensive behaviour, just straight suspended. Can i please have...
  4. Live Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account Suspension: I’m trying to find information about a suspension of my son’s Live account, gamertag [Mod Removed-Personal Information]. The account was suspended for a week beginning at approximately 4am EST...
  5. Xbox Live Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Suspension: Hello, I was communication banned last sunday at 9:30 AM completely my fault I submitted an application to see if I could get the decision overturned & I couldn't. So I was fine with it. So today...
  6. Xbox Live account suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account suspension.: I would like to know how to speak directly with a member of the "Enforcement team" regarding a suspension of my account. 71a1f5e6-3e72-4cbe-aa63-c1c3891c3146
  7. How do I do to get into my xbox live account after my suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I do to get into my xbox live account after my suspension?: How do I get back into my xbox live account after my suspension?? 07d932c1-3113-4fd3-9039-46c84f7064f0
  8. How do I do to get into my xbox live account after my suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I do to get into my xbox live account after my suspension?: How do I get back into my xbox live account after my suspension?? 07d932c1-3113-4fd3-9039-46c84f7064f0
  9. Unexpected suspension of my Xbox Live account !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unexpected suspension of my Xbox Live account !: Hello Microsoft, My account has been suspended two days ago but I can't understand why it's been banned again. I've already been punished when I effectively insulted another player and I've been...
  10. XBOX LIVE Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE Account Suspension: Hi XBOX SUPPORT, I think I might have had my account hacked. I cannot submit a case review, I've not been involved in any cheating. I'm confused to why I have been temporarily suspended from my...